British Speedway Forum

Have any of the GP field (with the exception of Pavlic) ever been to Gorican before?

The World Under-21 final was there last season, so Woffinden definitely has. The stadium has also held other FIM events, such as GP qualifiers, so perhaps the likes of Lindgren have been there. I'm not so sure about the top riders.

The World Under-21 final was there last season, so Woffinden definitely has. The stadium has also held other FIM events, such as GP qualifiers, so perhaps the likes of Lindgren have been there. I'm not so sure about the top riders.

Ahh I forgot about woffinden being there, just trying to get a wee edge on the bookies. Not sure Woffinden will be it though.

Ahh I forgot about woffinden being there, just trying to get a wee edge on the bookies. Not sure Woffinden will be it though.

Harris rode there earlier this season and won the WC Qualification round. Holder rode there in 2009.

Harris rode there earlier this season and won the WC Qualification round. Holder rode there in 2009.

Thanks for that.

Have any of the GP field (with the exception of Pavlic) ever been to Gorican before?

Over the past few years Gorican has been used for a round of the GP Qualifiers.

As well as the already named Harris and Holder, Kenneth Bjerre raced in a round in 2008.

Gorican also gets used quite often for training, I think.

For example, the Gorzow club went there for a training camp before the Polish season started this year. Tomek was definitely in attendence, and I guess Nicki probably was too.

Over the past few years Gorican has been used for a round of the GP Qualifiers.

As well as the already named Harris and Holder, Kenneth Bjerre raced in a round in 2008.

Gorican also gets used quite often for training, I think.

For example, the Gorzow club went there for a training camp before the Polish season started this year. Tomek was definitely in attendence, and I guess Nicki probably was too.

Yes, both of them were in Gorican before the season. Also Hans Andersen and Jaroslaw Hampel practised in Gorican before season.

Staying in Prelog, at the Prelog hotel from friday until monday hope to bump into any one we know. Can't wait for this GP.

See you at the track if we can tear ourselves away from the poolside at TC.

We're off from Luton tomorrow at 7.55am to Zagreb, will have a couple of days there prior to the GP, then afterwards travelling to Budapest for the return journey on Tuesday, so making a whole week of it. Really looking forward to it-must go and pack now because work is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has there been a GP at this track before?

Due to illness and injury, I have 2 tickets spare for this GP on Saturday.

They are back straight grandstand seats that have a face value of 28 Euros each, they are available for 40 Euros the pair.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Does anybody know of pubs in the Crantock / Newquay area of Cornwall which will be showing the GP ? (preferably family friendly)

Very subtle ! Not thinking of joining the fast freddie fan club then lol ??