British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

European Final Race Card

Sportowefakty are reporting that chances for the meeting going ahead this am are slim-its has rained nearly all night and is still raining this am.

Just my luck! Ah well, i am up now! At least this proves i am a true fan! It is 4.47am here and the coffeetastes good. Hi to all. Alan

Saturday 25th September 14:00 BST is the restaging and several riders have to go on to the polish play-offs after the meeting!

Saturday 25th September 14:00 BST is the restaging and several riders have to go on to the polish play-offs after the meeting!

Back to bed for an hour or two! You guys can go back to the pub! Regards. Alan

Does anybody know if this meeting now reverts to the original line-up upon restaging?

Sebastian Ulamek withdrew at the time of the first attempt at running the meeting due to illness, but is now presumably fit and healthy. I'll make whatever changes are necessary to the race card but am just scouting for info in advance.

Sebastian Ulamek withdrew at the time of the first attempt at running the meeting due to illness, but is now presumably fit and healthy.

It was not due to illness, the track was too grippy and he didn't want to ride. In my opinion, he shouldn't be allowed to ride in the restaging of the meeting.

Unfortunately it looks as if this meeting ISN`T live on the net-TVP are not showing it in their listings for Saturday(although soccer-live are indicating live coverage)so it looks as if we are left with just the two Sunday matches.

Unfortunately it looks as if this meeting ISN`T live on the net-TVP are not showing it in their listings for Saturday(although soccer-live are indicating live coverage)so it looks as if we are left with just the two Sunday matches.

How dare they!!!! racers and royals, on 05 September 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Sportowefakty are reporting that chances for the meeting going ahead this am are slim-its has rained nearly all night and is still raining this am.

Just my luck! Ah well, i am up now! At least this proves i am a true fan! It is 4.47am here and the coffee tastes good. Hi to all. Alan

After that early rise they owe me!!! Seriously, it's still bumper "on the net" for a while yet. I'll join you for Italy and watch a Premiership match instead, whilst following on live updates. All the best from a glorious Pennsylvania -82.F in late Sept??? Phewwhataschorcha.

Alan.

Damn it, i have to rearrange my Saturday afternoon viewing now!Just have to hope Chelsea lose again to cheer me up.

How dare they!!!! racers and royals, on 05 September 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Just my luck! Ah well, i am up now! At least this proves i am a true fan! It is 4.47am here and the coffee tastes good. Hi to all. Alan

After that early rise they owe me!!! Seriously, it's still bumper "on the net" for a while yet. I'll join you for Italy and watch a Premiership match instead, whilst following on live updates. All the best from a glorious Pennsylvania -82.F in late Sept??? Phewwhataschorcha.

Alan.

Just to cheer you up-Canal + plus Sweden are showing both legs of the semi-finals next Tuesday and Wednesday-persumably only one match per night-So Sunday 2 matches from Poland Monday Elite league final and Tues & wed Sweden.

Just to cheer you up-Canal + plus Sweden are showing both legs of the semi-finals next Tuesday and Wednesday-persumably only one match per night-So Sunday 2 matches from Poland Monday Elite league final and Tues & wed Sweden.

Thanks for the info. Actually, with the weather and finally getting over a cold, i am "having a nice day" as they endlessly say here! I see the Bees have just been rained off after 2 heats. THAT would have spoiled my day had i trekked up there on a rainy night. (As i so often did )

All the best. Alan.

Ok this restaged meeting is listed in several places for viewing on the web. Sebastian Ulamek is over his food poisoning and retakes his place in the line-up.

The new line-up is as confirmed on the 21st September. If anybody hears of any late withdrawals or injuries please post here. I'll be keeping an eye out myself.

The meeting is set for Saturday, 25th September at 2pm BST, 3pm Local Time and 1pm GMT/UTC. The first race is set for 15 minutes past the hour, so don't panic if you can't find a live stream on the hour.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card (Restaging)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ok this restaged meeting is listed in several places for viewing on the web. Sebastian Ulamek is over his food poisoning and retakes his place in the line-up.

The new line-up is as confirmed on the 21st September. If anybody hears of any late withdrawals or injuries please post here. I'll be keeping an eye out myself.

The meeting is set for Saturday, 25th September at 2pm BST, 3pm Local Time and 1pm GMT/UTC. The first race is set for 15 minutes past the hour, so don't panic if you can't find a live stream on the hour.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card (Restaging)

Paul i`m glad you are confident it will be shown on the net-because i`m not unless TVP`s website for Saturday is wrong they are NOT showing it.What information have you got ?

Here is a statement from Slovenian motorcycling federation AMZS regarding the Ulamek case:

"It seems that the forthcoming final race of 2010 European Championship in speedway will not be run smoothly. As Sebastian Ulamek didn’t start in the first staging of the finale on September 4th, some federations think that he must not start at the race on Saturday 25th. But the opinion of the UEM Track Racing Commission president Andrzej Grodzki is opposite, as he thinks that all is according to the rules. Protest against starting list has already been announced, which means that it will be interesting also around the track, not only on it."

What do you guys think?

Paul i`m glad you are confident it will be shown on the net-because i`m not unless TVP`s website for Saturday is wrong they are NOT showing it.What information have you got ?

I was going on the fact it now appears on the main speedway sopcast listings site and the two there at the moment refer to 'TVP Sport' as they normally do.

Does TVP have their version of the red button i wonder which causes hassle for some people over here?

As is the case with the line-up, which is now causing official protests over Sebastian Ulamek's re-inclusion, we'll have to look out for latest news. All eyes peeled please for information as it breaks.

Edited by manchesterpaul

It was not due to illness, the track was too grippy and he didn't want to ride. In my opinion, he shouldn't be allowed to ride in the restaging of the meeting.

Happy now? What else can one do but :lol: !

Thats how life goes sometimes! B)

Here is a statement from Slovenian motorcycling federation AMZS regarding the Ulamek case:

"It seems that the forthcoming final race of 2010 European Championship in speedway will not be run smoothly. As Sebastian Ulamek didn’t start in the first staging of the finale on September 4th, some federations think that he must not start at the race on Saturday 25th. But the opinion of the UEM Track Racing Commission president Andrzej Grodzki is opposite, as he thinks that all is according to the rules. Protest against starting list has already been announced, which means that it will be interesting also around the track, not only on it."

What do you guys think?

Only saw this one after I posted the above. Of course everything is by the rules :lol:

Edited by f-s-p