British Speedway Forum

Thanks to everyone for the help ... contacted SKY and unfortunately I have a problem with my SKY box ... gonna cost me £65 call out charge. Perhaps it would be cheaper to learn Polish and might be worth it as the presenter is much better looking than Keith Huewen! Justbitv isn't an option as it doesn't work on Safari and I'd need to install Firefox. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

I just bought a rep box off ebay and called them to pair it up FOC ... cost me £40.00

Edited by SuddenSam15

Congrats to Tomasz Gollob, World Speedway Champion 2010

Was hoping he might have to work for it in Bydgoszcz but looking like he only has to turn up there now to collect the trophy.

Will still enjoy my night there as always but not gonna be the exciting climax i hoped for!!!

Edited by Bradford Ace

Congrats to Tomasz Gollob, World Speedway Champion 2011

Was hoping he might have to work for it in Bydgoszcz but looking like he only has to turn up there now to collect the trophy.

Will still enjoy my night there as always but not gonna be the exciting climax i hoped for!!!

Dont jinx him ... look what happened to Emil :neutral:

Dont jinx him ... look what happened to Emil :neutral:

Fat lady ain't even warmed up yet!

Fat lady ain't even warmed up yet!

She's almost there.

Great performance from Gollob and congratulations to him on a second GP "full house" this season. He has been the outstanding rider of the season and would be a worthy world champion.

fantastic Gollob, if he doesn't win this now then theres no justice!

Anybody know what Huewen meant by Gollob has personal problems and problems back in Poland?

Agree, the Polish lady is a cracker.

She really is! Perhaps we should have a whip round and get her some English lessons and she could go on SKY next year ... then weekly GPs next!

Gollob's huge smile well justified tonight, two more to go, hope he wraps it up in Italy and goes to Bydgoszcz and soaks it all up.

fantastic Gollob, if he doesn't win this now then theres no justice!

Anybody know what Huewen meant by Gollob has personal problems and problems back in Poland?

Marital problems

Edited by Mrs mark246

Congratulations to Tomasz, still the best rider not - yet - to have won the World Solo Speedway World Champioship, but geez how much I hope he does.

Is 19pts with two GPs to go enough........

Superb performance by the big man tonight, keep it going big chap ....

Congratulations to Mr. Gollob for tonight,it`s his to lose from here on in.

Tomasz has never been in this position before. Will he croak? I hope not, the man is one of two riders who deserve to be world champion, and havn't done so, the other is Leigh Adams.

I know he had a rush of blood to the head when he took out Sayfutdinov,even the great man canmake mistakes, proves he's Human, but providing he leaves our Chris alone i will be very happy to see him crowned World Champion!!