British Speedway Forum

Some people pay for Sky so they can watch speedway,why do you feel the need to belittle them?

such a shame....

Sauce with yer chip?

i'm on ss2, the tennis and the red button keeps flashing up with speedway, but does nothing! anyone else having problems?

Is it just me or is anyone getting this on SKY at present?

Fed up watching on t'internet ... my Polish isn't up to scratch ... and the 'war office' wants to know why I keep looking at adverts for a Russian wife!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or is anyone getting this on SKY at present?

Fed up watching on t'internet ... my Polish isn't up to scratch ... and the 'war office' wants to know why I keep looking at adverts for a Russian wife!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a virgin customer ?

Are you a virgin customer ?

Hi SuddenSam15 ... I'm a SKY HD customer ... any help you can give gratefully accepted!

Hi SuddenSam15 ... I'm a SKY HD customer ... any help you can give gratefully accepted!

Mines working ok ... red button ... then I selected speedway from the top of the menu by just pressing enter.

Mines working ok ... red button ... then I selected speedway from the top of the menu by just pressing enter.

Is that Sky Sports 2 with the US Open? When I press the red button nothing happens.

TOMEK!

TOMEK G!

TOMEK GOLLOB!

OLE!!!

been working fine on red button ss2 since 6pm, I'm recording if any peeps want a copy!

TOMEK!

TOMEK G!

TOMEK GOLLOB!

OLE!!!

Emphatically answering his critics and those who question his temperament so far tonight. It'll be hard for some to swallow, but Gollob has been the outstanding rider in the world this season. Sadly Harris undoes all his fine work in Gorican. If he doesn't make the top eight this season he MUST pay the price. A silver medal in one GP is not enough.

Thanks to everyone for the help ... contacted SKY and unfortunately I have a problem with my SKY box ... gonna cost me £65 call out charge. Perhaps it would be cheaper to learn Polish and might be worth it as the presenter is much better looking than Keith Huewen! Justbitv isn't an option as it doesn't work on Safari and I'd need to install Firefox. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

Thanks to everyone for the help ... contacted SKY and unfortunately I have a problem with my SKY box ... gonna cost me £65 call out charge. Perhaps it would be cheaper to learn Polish and might be worth it as the presenter is much better looking than Keith Huewen! Justbitv isn't an option as it doesn't work on Safari and I'd need to install Firefox. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

Agree, the Polish lady is a cracker.