British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

he makes a good point! wink.gif

jesus darren, bjerre lifted violently the lap before in the same spot where adams past so can you blame bjerre for taking it a bit easy when the meeting was overrolleyes.gif if he had went flat out and crashed i'm sure you'll still be on his back then Edited by hans fan

Well tonights result makes it interesting for Monday .... still think the Bees have enough in the tank to go thru .. espec with the 2 TR rides in the bank for back-up .... really looking forward to it now .. come on you Bees :D

Think of all the money Swindon have just saved by not paying Risager but come to think of it £5 goes nowhere these days does it.

I don't there enough time in the world to work out how much boro have saved by not paying riders in the last few seasons biggrin.gif and horton would have got away with it but for those pesky kids hey Scooby ?

I don't there enough time in the world to work out how much boro have saved by not paying riders in the last few seasons biggrin.gif

didn't save anything in the long run mr frost paid the lot

The 'Form Team' statement is a statement of fact....not a prediction of future results!

Poole last 10 matches:- Won 6, Drawn 1, Lost 3.

Coventry:- Won 9, Lost 1. (and currently stringing 8 consecutive wins).

Look at the 'B' Match table on http://www.kandysoft.com/table/Elite_2010.htm

....only a Home draw (with Swindon) separating Poole & Coventry in the 2nd half of the season.

...just a statement of fact.

ATB

Dave

O.K. Lets look at:

Elite League B Match: Poole 58 Coventry 35.........................and that was with their (Coventry) current 1-7 all riding!!!!! B):D

O.K. Lets look at:

Elite League B Match: Poole 58 Coventry 35.........................and that was with their (Coventry) current 1-7 all riding!!!!! B):D

Sweetman wasn't riding that night actually, he would have gone through the card! :D:P

you seriously need to get a life rolleyes.gif

You have to make allowances, if you had to regularly listen to Peter Adams and Michael Joseph McCarthy then you'd be a bit warped as well :)

jesus darren bjerre

Is there a third brother, what an horrendous thought :P

Edited by Rigsby

Personally i think that Peterborough have come in to some hot form in the last week and were doing better than most have at brandon in the first leg and to beat Swindon as easily as they did containing Adams to a poor score for him must be worrying for the bees.

True enough. If Poole get past Wolves we could well be heading for Peterborough. The practice they had on their track last night will keep them sharp for Monday night.

Best of Luck Rosco, remember, theres still a meeting to go!! ;)

True enough. If Poole get past Wolves we could well be heading for Peterborough. The practice they had on their track last night will keep them sharp for Monday night.

I hope so,don't like Brandon,occassionally you get a good meeting there but its rare in my experience.

If Poole get past Wolves .

Excuse number ...... oh ive lost count now :P

I don't there enough time in the world to work out how much boro have saved by not paying riders in the last few seasons biggrin.gif and horton would have got away with it but for those pesky kids hey Scooby ?

:lol: :lol: