British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Koscuich ought to have a place too,thought he rode well.

has the right attitude would imagine it depends on the points limiticon_neutral.gif

....so start Looking at why he had such a bad year?

more claptrap from the guy who classes 2nd in the table as a 'beyond poor' season.

Tai's average is pretty similar to last year, when you consider he has spent most of the year riding at No 5 and been in most Heat 15's he has actually done pretty well.

has the right attitude would imagine it depends on the points limiticon_neutral.gif

Surely he will only be a 4 pointer,gotta be worth it.

Yh we dont need to compare Freddie to King Kenneth,

KB has kicked Freddies..... plenty of times at Monmore and EOES

What do you think about that? :o

You are beyond help arn't you,are you sure your obsession with Bjerre isn't in a gay way.

Yh we dont need to compare Freddie to King Kenneth,

KB has kicked Freddies..... plenty of times at Monmore and EOES

What do you think about that? :o

Too right we dont need to compare.

Freddie is ten times better. As the play offs prove.

What dya think about that?

By the way have you forgiven King Kenny for helping you lose the play offs yet???? :P

Edited by stevebrum

Too right we dont need to compare.

Freddie is ten times better. As the play offs prove.

What dya think about that?

By the way have you forgiven King Kenny for helping you lose the play offs yet???? :P

Guys, we all need to ease off KingKennethSpeed.

Its a tough time for him, he has a very serious dilemna going on.

He is faced with two choices....

a: King Kenneth couldn't care less about Peterboro and put no effort in, knowing he had a GP on the horizon...

or, bearing in mind this first choice is too horrific for KingKennethSpeed to face up too, he is left with one that is perhaps even worse for him to cope with...

b: He did try, but is a rider of such limited ability he couldn't cope with dirt on the track.....

Only if you knew how a speedway bike works,as bomber chase's rory hard he follows in the same line and very tight bomber picks up a lot of drive and make's the correct decision or yes he was going to plough into rory.Bomber can count him self lucky, rory did get out of shape but long after bomber had made the choice to get off.

So Rory was correct in what he had said that bomber should of taken avoiding action because you just can't ride straight through people,rory was on his line then bomber should of passed on a different line.

Wrong decision was made and nearly everyone would agree ,but in saying that it would not effected the out come but rory had 2 crap ride's no $$ but could of finished off with 2 great rides $$

I understand your point. Bomber certainly knows how to lean a bike over (rather than try to turn to hard) and maximise drive on a very grippy track, and he was closing in on Rory. Had Rory not lost control and therefore momentum I don't think Bomber would have just ridden straight into the back of him as I think you are suggesting. I believe it was Rory's error and resulting loss of momentum that was the problem. But hey, it's in the past now, it made no difference to the outcome, and both riders escaped a potential crash. :)

I suppose that at the end of the day we all need to admit the balls up that was made with the track made it difficult for all 14 guys out there just that Coventry went in with a better attitude, to their credit.

Just remember that 3 Bees men hit the deck due to that mess.

more claptrap from the guy who classes 2nd in the table as a 'beyond poor' season.

Tai's average is pretty similar to last year, when you consider he has spent most of the year riding at No 5 and been in most Heat 15's he has actually done pretty well.

Disagree, hes had an extra year to master thr tricktrack and still went backwaards,,,not that it matters much, the more damning argument was why he cocked it all up so badly in the important 2 legged final?????? Defend his good year all you want you are missing the boat by trying to ignore his failure when it counted.

Looking at his posts I have to agree with you ... sometimes it is better to have people THINK your a fool than to post on here as he does & remove all doubt :lol:

People DONT think I'm a fool - so perhaps that should be your own little motto :P

As you seem to follow that advice by hardly ever posting.

And coming from someone who calls themself 'The Wolverine' and has an image of a claw with massive nails scratching something, (on the updates) You DO come across as a FOOL. you dont evan need to talk.

People DONT think I'm a fool - so perhaps that should be your own little motto :P

Your efforts so far

2nd place is a 'beyond poor' season.

Monmore Green is an awful trick track which produces poor racing.

Woffinden has gone backwards because of a below par playoffs performance (nothing to do with several bad crashes).

and the best of all...

bragging about a 'banker' bet, AFTER the event, forgetting the fact that the bet actually lost.

Fool is a kind word for someone coming out with such drivel.

I look forward to the next comedy moment you are sure to provide!

Congratulation to the Coventry Bees on making the play-off final, good luck against the Pirates on Monday, I will be rooting for you :)

Good grief! That has really surprised me - The Wolverine supporting the Bees. :D

Good grief! That has really surprised me - The Wolverine supporting the Bees. :D

:approve:

I've been surprised by few tbh...I think it's more to do with the dislike of Poole though.. ;)

Interesting to see the criticism of Kenneth Bjerre. He has had a good season, but is not a world beater, but has achieved an average higher than any Brit.

Coventry will remember their number 1 getting 2+1 in KOC Final last year when it mattered.

Coventry will remember their number 1 getting 2+1 in KOC Final last year when it mattered.

And he was critised by all for such a performance too.

And of course the proof of the pudding is over a complete season, NOT a few races. The fact that Freddie is top of the averages for the 2nd year running PROVES who is the better rider for his TEAM (not himself in the GP's).

The fact he is also above Bjerre in the AWAY averages table is just the icing on a very nice cake :D

And the proof who IS the best in the league. :approve:

Disagree, hes had an extra year to master thr tricktrack and still went backwaards,,,not that it matters much, the more damning argument was why he cocked it all up so badly in the important 2 legged final?????? Defend his good year all you want you are missing the boat by trying to ignore his failure when it counted.

He has a good consolidating year.

Given his extra commitments and the change in not having his dad around has done `ok` .

The stuff he has learned riding in much tougher pressure races and at GP level will see he move forward next season big time.

HE didnt fail big time when it mattered, the TEAM did.

He has many years ahead of him. And it will be a pleasure to watch him progress further still.