British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

I hope so,don't like Brandon,occassionally you get a good meeting there but its rare in my experience.

On this occasion , i be more inclined to be interested in the result than the meeting!!

Bees reserves scored 21 points on last visit to EoES, Panthers 5. No worries. icon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Bees reserves scored 21 points on last visit to EoES, Panthers 5. No worries. icon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Nobby is on fire and Matt is good around EOES.

Batchelor,Schlein,Iversen,Bjerre,Buckz all need to fire because the Bees are stronger in reserve

The Panthers seem to be finding form at the right time.

I can see Peterborough pulling this back, should be a cracking meeting.

Personally i think that Peterborough have come in to some hot form in the last week and were doing better than most have at brandon in the first leg and to beat Swindon as easily as they did containing Adams to a poor score for him must be worrying for the bees.

Worrying for me anyway because I'm always pessimistic. :D I can see Peterborough catching up the 14 points in the first five heats. After that it is anyone's guess what will happen, except I'll probably miss it if it turns out to be a last heat decider because I'll be hiding in the toilet.

But....looking on the bright side it doesn't really matter because Poole will slaughter whoever their opposition is.

View PostJacques, on 18 September 2010 - 12:09 PM, said:

Can someone help me with what time the gates open, I assume6pm?

The gates to the car park or to the stadium? I got there at 5.45 last time and I think the gates to the stadium opened around 6pm. I just hope they don't alter the entrance to the car park as I think I've got it sussed now after following a stupid Bees fan round the block. :D I do think there should be some sort of notification which gate to use though because I saw loads of cars driving past the entrance and then turning round to come back again.

Edited by Gemini

You can't read anything in to their result against Swindon. Adams didn't win a race, Zengota was a hero, but the rest where nowhere.

Monday's meeting against Coventry will be the true test for Peterborough.

You can't read anything in to their result against Swindon. Adams didn't win a race, Zengota was a hero, but the rest where nowhere.

Monday's meeting against Coventry will be the true test for Peterborough.

P.S. Swindon were unlucky of course. If Stead had not had an e/f in his second ride, he would have gone through the card.

consult ur local GP,i think you must have whacked ur head ...they might nick the meeting, but for crashouts for the Cov boys they have zero chance of beating them by 15 or more

KK lost a run-off for the Polish title today having scored 13pts ... be afraid Panthers .. be very afraid :D

Last time Zengota rode at the EOES he scored 5 pts last night he got in truth 15pts which is 200% more than last time whos to say the Panthers reserves wont do the same this time

KK lost a run-off for the Polish title today having scored 13pts ... be afraid Panthers .. be very afraid :D

KK is hit and miss at the showground in fact more miss than hit so were not afraid not very afraid at all really

Edited by scoobydoo

Peterborough Panthes 55-39 Coventry Bees

1.Kenneth Bjerre (14)

2.Krzysztof Buczkowski (6)

3.Rory Schlein (9)

4.Niels Kristian Iversen (8)

5.Troy Batchelor (11)

6.Matt Tressuraiu (4)

7.Norbert Kosciuch (3)

1. Kaprazak (8)

2. Sweetman (1)

3. Barker (4)

4. Kennet (6)

5. Harris (11)

6. Bridger (4)

7. Pawlicki (5)

You heard it hear first

Might sneak a win if we're lucky on Monday, cant see us getting 14 points back, going to be a good meeting though to go out on, I reckon a 48-42 home win, with Panthers never really threatening the Bees.

Can you, if they do then Rosco and all 7 riders want their backsides kicked all the way back to Coventry, and for the next 5 months!!

The key to this meeting is the reserves,but beating Swindon or Eastbourne isn't the same as beating the Bees and the Bees reserves are as probably the best in the league at the moment,having said that the Panthers reserves are good at home so the result could hang on heat 2.