British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Tomasz Gollob Scarves

Dear die hard fans of Tomek Gollob :)

In less than 4 weeks our hero is going to be crowned the Individual Speedway World Champion. To commemorate this historical moment I have been thinking about producing a limited edition of special scarves - "Tomasz Gollob - 2010 World Champion".

Be careful not to jinx him ... he is very very close but accidents can happen at anytime in speedway & chicken counting is a very dangerous game :unsure:

I'm afraid not Mateusz, but i'd happily pay any postage involved so i could get one?

No problem. I guess the postage will be around 2 quid or something, will check on the Polish mail website closer to time. Once I get the scarves from the producer, I will prepare a parcel and send you yours.

Unfortunately we cannot make Bydgoszcz this year - my friend having been many times hoping for a Gollob win. I would like to buy a scarf for her, the english version please.

Are both of you coming to Bydgoszcz?

Haven't got tickets for Bydgoszcz GP Mateusz, however I will in Poland that weekend, will be at Leszno for the Leigh Adams Farewell - will you be going too? :)

Unfortunately we cannot make Bydgoszcz this year - my friend having been many times hoping for a Gollob win. I would like to buy a scarf for her, the english version please.

Ok, will send you one scarf by post then :)

Haven't got tickets for Bydgoszcz GP Mateusz, however I will in Poland that weekend, will be at Leszno for the Leigh Adams Farewell - will you be going too? :)

Don't know yet - unless I go to Leszno I will send you your scarf by post :)

I bumped into Midnight Lady this evening and ordered 2 Scottish versions.

Thank you.

Would be interested in ordering one, may contact you via PM if I can order a bigger amount.

Would be interested in ordering one, may contact you via PM if I can order a bigger amount.

Ok - I am taking orders until tomorrow night because I have to call the producer on Monday morning. I'm gonna order a few more of both versions but as for any bigger amounts - please contact me by Monday morning :)

Edited by Mateusz

Hi,

Please put me down for four of the Scottish version. I will pay\collect at the stadium

Thanks a lot.

Sorry please increase my order to 5 Scottish Scarves, thanks

No problem. I guess the postage will be around 2 quid or something, will check on the Polish mail website closer to time. Once I get the scarves from the producer, I will prepare a parcel and send you yours.

Excellent, many thanks! I was speaking to one of my friends at Berwick speedway tonight who will be there at Bydgoszcz, he knows B52 so hopefully i'll get one either that way or from yourself.

Thanks again Mateusz,

Marty

I have just made an order at the producents :)

The scarves should come to mine in 2 weeks.

Shortly before the Bydgoszcz GP weekend I will PM you all to sort out details of the way of collecting your scarfs (or shipping in case of those of you who are not coming to Bydgoszcz).

Edited by Mateusz

A massive parcel containing the scarves has been delivered to mine in Bydgoszcz today :)

Tonight I'm gonna message these of you who I have never met before to agree all details of collecting your scarves - just to save us all any unnecessary hassle at the overcrowded stadium on Saturday.