British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2011 Season

Interesting line-up with the two Austrians. It isn't very often that they get invited to ride in Sweden. Wallner can be quite spectacular, if he's in the mood.

They've both had some track time at Örebro today, so it looks good for the race tomorrow :approve:

A good news is that Västervik have said yes to the offer to stay in Elitserien.

http://www.vt.se/sport/?articleid=6108510

This means that i can start the mandatory Preview thread if there are enough interest.

Please do the preview again-your`e knowledge of the Swedish scene is legendry-lot of interest here in the UK so i plead please please please.

Please do the preview again-your`e knowledge of the Swedish scene is legendry-lot of interest here in the UK so i plead please please please.

Agreed!

Can anyone confirm the result between Gnistorna and Ornarna on June 9th please? Looking at Svemo's results heat 8 had only 3 riders, but the scores were awarded 3,1,0, although the final score tallies. The club websites aren't any help.

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/Speedway/CompetitionHeatSchema.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Serie=Allsvenskan&Resultfilter=APPROVED&Columns=FromDateShort%2cName%2cHeatSchema%2cHeatResult&pagesize=20&CompetitionId=268

Sportowefakty have the result 28-62, with Zmarzlik replacing M Nilsson in heat 8, but that can't be right either as he'd already replaced him in heat 6...

Edited by June01

Can anyone confirm the result between Gnistorna and Ornarna on June 9th please? Looking at Svemo's results heat 8 had only 3 riders, but the scores were awarded 3,1,0, although the final score tallies. The club websites aren't any help.

http://ta.svemo.se/P...mpetitionId=268

Sportowefakty have the result 28-62, with Zmarzlik replacing M Nilsson in heat 8, but that can't be right either as he'd already replaced him in heat 6...

Mathias Nilsson is not a U21 rider which means that it is allowed to replace him more then once and since the heat comment says that Zmarzlik rode in heat 8 i'll guess that the result should be

1. Magnus Karlsson 3p

2. Bartosz Zmarzlik 2p

3. Patryk Dudek 1p

4. Jesper V Kristiansen 0p.

that would make the score 62-28 in favour of Örnarna

Mathias Nilsson is not a U21 rider which means that it is allowed to replace him more then once

Thanks hun. So can he replace him twice in a tactical ride, twice because Matty withdrew, or twice under any circumstance?

Thanks hun. So can he replace him twice in a tactical ride, twice because Matty withdrew, or twice under any circumstance?

no sorry my mistake. i need to investigate further.

Nilsson can be replaced as he is not a U21 rider, but Gnistorna can of course NOT use the same rider twice as a tactical substitute.

But the points still does not make sense, since if BZ was excluded, shouldn't there be 5-1 score to Örnarna?

Edited by Ghostwalker

no sorry my mistake. i need to investigate further.

Okay, thanks. I would guess it was likely Berntzon who replaced Nilsson. Does anyone know if the result was definitely 28-62?

Edited by June01

Okay, thanks. I would guess it was likely Berntzon who replaced Nilsson. Does anyone know if the result was definitely 28-62?

i don't know, i've sent an email to Svemo about this so if/when i get a respone i let you know.

i don't know, i've sent an email to Svemo about this so if/when i get a respone i let you know.

Looks like they're investigating as the page is no longer available. Fingers crossed!

The original score was 28-62, but Bartosz Zmarzlik had been used as a tactical substitution in both heats 6 and 8, which obviously was wrong. I can't understand how the referee missed it (by allowing a tactical by Zmarzlik again in heat 8), or why the away team manager didn't object either, but SVEMO amended the result to 26-62 in their protocol from 2011-07-01, by simply removing the two points scored by Zmarzlik in heat 8, making the result of heat 8 a 0-4 to the away team. Strange? Sure, but that's the way it is. It's speedway...