British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ben Barker V Tai Woffinden

Steve, you missed out,

Couldn't make the gate-gate biggrin.gif

and he also missed out scuttled off with all the fireworks cos we didn't win-gate.rolleyes.gif

Edited by colincooke

Who knows what the truth is. For me if Tai did make the comments alleged then my estimation of him would plummet. Not because of the GB/OZ thing but because he allowed himself to be wound up to say them by a no mark like Barker.

Best days work Tai did was to get rid of that jerk Michael Lee. I always thought Lee was not a good influence. Whilst its not a good season for Tai getting shot of Lee was the first step towards becoming his own man and learning by his mistakes. He is not the first rider to get ripped off by a tuner

is that a assumption or factrolleyes.gif

This is so boring why on here is it a huge deal when someone punch's someone have you lot never been in or seen a fight jeez get out more, I follow NHL and they scrap all the time its funny and the crowd enjoy it people just don't care.

Tai is a pratt that really uses the UK

Barker is a carrot cruncher with one brain cell but is funny.

Tai is a pratt that really uses the UK

Barker is a carrot cruncher with one brain cell but is funny.

Don't stop while you're on a roll. Can we have your definition of Bridger? :P

He's still thinking of something suitable and printable!! :P

I actually like Lewis, I mean I have spoken to him at Poole a few times and he is a nice chap and despite some Poole fans disliking him I would not mind him in are 2011 campaign. I think we at Poole could get the best out of him.

I actually like Lewis, I mean I have spoken to him at Poole a few times and he is a nice chap and despite some Poole fans disliking him I would not mind him in are 2011 campaign. I think we at Poole could get the best out of him.

You certainly did for the rest of the Bees team :D

If true, which based off his own public comments earlier this year suggests it might be, but if if it is true then Woffinden can feck off back to Aussie and I will cheer anyone, but Wuffy, Wuffy, Wuffy in the future.

Im sure if the BSPA look after there own then he wouldnt be forced into even thinking of it as an option. :rolleyes:

What on earth are you doing?

Giving an honest unbiased opinion on Lewis after actually meeting him!!

Now you have gone and spoiled everyones fun :wink:

Mmmmm......like Daniel Davidsson? Poole were going to get the best out of him when every other track he had ridden for had failed. :D

Mmmmm......like Daniel Davidsson? Poole were going to get the best out of him when every other track he had ridden for had failed. :D

We got more out of him than Coventry ever did! :P

In 3 seasons! Coventry dumped him after about 2 months.

What do you mean? we got a 6 point rider out of Davidsson, Billy Janniro....

it was to do with tai stating to others that british speedway has never done anything for him and never will do, then waving his aussie passport around, ben told him to go back to aus then, tai did not like the comment, i do believe not many british riders are happy with golden boy tai, this comes from a very reliable source mad.gif

All sounds like a whole load of rubbish to me.

No one claims to have been there and heard it, all ive been told nonesense.

Dont believe it for 1 minute.

Unless Barker mentions it and says it happened then no one really seems to know. rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, interesting... Think though, you may find a woman was involved in this little fracas...

Edited by Nutz