British Speedway Forum

Hello All,

I know this is prob an old chestnut to the regulars on here, but am i pretty much waisting my time trying to get a hotel for the evening of the GP on 25th June ? The first four or five traditional chains such as premier inn / holiday inn etc are all booked as expected. Are there a range of B&B's available that are not so well advertised ? Or does anyone have any recommendations with potential spaces availilable? Looking to room me the missus and my 2 kiddies with a limit of about 100 quid.

Thanks in advance.

Or does anyone have any recommendations with potential spaces availilable? Looking to room me the missus and my 2 kiddies with a limit of about 100 quid.

A few years ago when we were too late to get a room in Cardiff we stayed in a B&B out in Barry and took the train in and back out.

Niamh

Hello All,

I know this is prob an old chestnut to the regulars on here, but am i pretty much waisting my time trying to get a hotel for the evening of the GP on 25th June ? The first four or five traditional chains such as premier inn / holiday inn etc are all booked as expected. Are there a range of B&B's available that are not so well advertised ? Or does anyone have any recommendations with potential spaces availilable? Looking to room me the missus and my 2 kiddies with a limit of about 100 quid.

Thanks in advance.

Try the Ibis Cardiff Centre - close to the Walkabout & Stadium: only problem would be the BigFatAussie staying there.

Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

If you have already booked your Cardiff tickets you should have been given a reference number, with that you can contact cardiff and co who have a number of facilities available for the Speedway fans. I used it last year and managed to get to a city centre hotel within walking distance, so did the same this year and have again got a city centre hotel, however I did book back in July so not sure what their availability will be like now. Try them anyway, their details are: Cardiff & Co, Person i spoke to was Cheryl Walker Tel: 029 2087 1023 Fax: 029 2023 2058 or Email: cheryl.walker@cardiffandco.com worth a try anyway.

Thanks for your help folks,

A couple of ideas to persue at least. I have always left it late to get tickets which suppose doesn't help my cause. Promised myself i will get them before xmas this time.