British Speedway Forum

Not long to go now...can't wait!

this is a meeting to raise as much cash as possible to support those riders who put their neck on the line for us each and every week from now until October, all for our enjoyment. A chance to give something back is much needed!

Bless 'em. If only there was a system where clubs could pay riders and they could earn something for themselves.

Edited by JCookie

im planning on having the 20 laps for a fiver on saturday, can anybody tell me does this start at 11 when gates open or is it before the gates open?

thanks in advance

Edited by Phil The Ace

Have to go thru main gates to get in towards mini track so I presume it will be from 11am- best of luck, it looks good fun but my own bones are too fragile now for me to try it! :wink:

it might of been said before but is and if so the meeting being put on dvd buy who

GRT Media

Yeah , we've all got our fingers crossed for that . We've actually got snow forecast for tomorrow :blink: , the one and only time i hope the snow stays north of the border .

The forecast is grim for the early hours on saturday when we set off mate :(

Jason Lyons is replacing Matej Ferjan. http://www.srbf.co.uk/news/110310.html

Ah that is a shame, I was looking forward to seeing Ferjan once again... it's been a while!

Mind you, Lyons isnt a bad replacement, and I am sure he will add some great entertaining racing :)

Is it possible for a Scunny fan to be on the forum early on Saturday with weather updates please?

Will try and remember to update local weather early Saturday morning, so far looks like Scunthorpe will miss all the bad weather.

Will try and remember to update local weather early Saturday morning, so far looks like Scunthorpe will miss all the bad weather.

Thanks! Lets just hope that that's the case and we can get this thing on! :)

I think its fine for down there, just not looking so good across Central Scotland etc for the early hours, we'll stick a shovel in the boot just in case :lol: