British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

That's professional of him. Nice to see the Coventry management going about things in the correct and proper way.

A P Mcoy :rolleyes:

Like I said I think that if P'boro do run EL that Bjerre x 2 & Puk will revert back to the EoES , so what you've written there is pretty irrelevant.

Think you would keep PUK he wouldnt really fit if the limit was 40 Batch & Schlein would surely be considered before him baby Bjerre would most likely become a D/U with Taylor Poole

Couldnt it be said that Kenneth Bjerre was signed up to the Panthers first anyway as he was announced at the D&D in Nov

looks like Coventry are taking their place in the elite in 2011, on facebook Rosco has said he's signed a 4 pointer - AP ? any guesses??

Whether its a wind-up or not, announcing something the day before the meeting is a little irresponsible by a member of Bees management - assuming Rosco still is?!!

...and it doesn't say that it is nearly Christmas either! Stick to what it does say!!

We're telling you what it DOES say!!!

looks like Coventry are taking their place in the elite in 2011, on facebook Rosco has said he's signed a 4 pointer - AP ? any guesses??

Oh the professionaism of that man :rolleyes:

Is bleedin Facebook really the place that this sort of thing should come out on. I guess I we should nothing better from him really

Don't tar me with the same brush as Shovlar. Colin don't talk in riddles and he does know something. My posts are so right anyone with an ounce of sense can see they are :lol:

Corrected for accuracy ;)

Edited by colincooke

Whether its a wind-up or not, announcing something the day before the meeting is a little irresponsible by a member of Bees management - assuming Rosco still is?!!

Tony McCoy is a horse racing jockey.

Although this thread prefers wild specualtion, I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that Tony McCoy is not signing for Coventry - And if he did he'd be a 3.00 average not a 4.00.

Is bleedin Facebook really the place that this sort of thing should come out on. I guess I we should nothing better from him really

No we should expect to have the Professionalism of somebody like Colin Horton :mad:

It's a joke that has nothing to do with the team if you read the rest of the convo you might have got the joke :rolleyes: talk about getting half a story then wadeing in feet first :rolleyes:

I don't think AP Mcoy will be signing for cov on a 4 pt next year .

Edited by orion

Eh?

What happened to the 9 riders 8.01 or above, more than enough for one per team?

I thought the 8.01 rule was brought in so that every club could have a #1 ABOVE 8.00 not ON 8.00. As you say, Poole CAN keep their top two (but have elected to let one go probably to allow them to get a GP rider currently without an EL average)

How are Poole going to do that? There's no room. We have announced Holder, Ward and Watt, with Gafurov and Andersson. No room here.

would love to see Peterborough back alongside the Bees in the Elite League. if they are then KIngs Lynn , will have to give the Bung back that they recieved to prop the Elite league up ,and probably won't be able to afford him anyway , serves them right as well , because without those backstabbers at the NA things would not have gone as far as they already have anyway

What a disgraceful comment to make. Kings lynn have more of a right to EL speedway than Coventry have, as they declared their intent. No wonder Coventry are so dispised when they have fans making comments as that. :mad:

God knows I have no love of KL but this statement is so far from any sort of truth as to be in another Galaxy.

What bung? There was none.

What backstabbing? Or are you refering to trying to hold the league to ransom?

Chances are without KL and Brum Sky would have pulled the plug a month ago and there would be no EL for Coventry to return to.

Ridiculous.

Totally agree. But the arrogance and bitterness coming out of Coventry holds no bounds! :rolleyes:

at least i am honest about my source lol unlike many on here who spout an opinion as gospel with nothing to back it up.

Very True, i'll give you that!!!

Totally agree. But the arrogance and bitterness coming out of Coventry holds no bounds! :rolleyes:

Youi wait untill after tomorrow if it goes T-TS up!! :blink:

Youi wait untill after tomorrow if it goes T-TS up!! :blink:

It won't, Coventry are in. The question is are Peterborough included in the meeting or not????

It won't, Coventry are in. The question is are Peterborough included in the meeting or not????

They are