British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Lewis Bridger certainly seems to be hinting on Facebook that he'll be riding for Coventry next season.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, I'll just pleased to see the Bees at the tapes come March.

OK, I have been at work all day,I come home expecting the 99% certain thing, so where is it. :blink:

Is that suposed to be some kind of joke by the Coventry promotion?? :unsure:

Not serious - but it looks as if there should be the happy smiling family in the left of the photo - but its just a barren floor...oh dear !

Coventry - at least let your own fans know whats going on. On the other hand perhaps it's the BSPA's job to put a few words together - oh, obviously I can see the problem now...

Look to the right of that statement and you can see a box that states "See you all in March 2011' :approve::D

I don't know if it's new info - 'cos I'm not a Bees supporters...

And out of the arched window, i can see Sandhu dressed as a Snowman. :D And if you look carefully theres 9 presents round the Christmas Tree, 7 riders a No 8 and Rosco :unsure: or perhaps its there P45's :blink:

Edited by Starman2006

Not serious - but it looks as if there should be the happy smiling family in the left of the photo - but its just a barren floor...oh dear !

Coventry - at least let your own fans know whats going on. On the other hand perhaps it's the BSPA's job to put a few words together - oh, obviously I can see the problem now...

Perhaps there is nothing new to say! After all, nobody knows for certain IF there was a meeting today - it hasn't been substantiated anywhere. It was merely a new topic on this Forum - but nobody knows where the information came from.

Perhaps covlad459, who started this thread is having a good laugh at all these comments!

Edited by Pollyanna

Perhaps there is nothing new to say! After all, nobody knows for certain IF there was a meeting today - it hasn't been substantiated anywhere. It was merely a new topic on this Forum - but nobody knows where the information came from.

Perhaps covlad459, who started this thread is having a good laugh at all these comments!

I'd heard from more than one person that there was a meeting today, though perhaps they all got the same duff info! I can't believe they wouldn't be trying to thrash this out, and expect news before the end of week, personally.

the link appears duff

Nope, i won't say it!!! :D

jesus christ will someone sink the ship those 2 Pirates are on, what a pair of sad asses.

I can't believe that a simple Xmas greeting has illicited such a response.

As has been pointed out, there has been no official announcement that there was ever going to be any meeting today. Someone may have been simply speculating, "99% certain according to Sandhu", but who if anyone did he speak to. This whole thread may be based around the false premise that it's title is actually a true statement. Like many of the threads devoted to or diverted toward this situation, there are no absolute facts other than this one "As it stands neither Peterborough or Coventry speedways run next year"

Incidentally I totalled up the replies to the various threads on this ( and yes I probably should get out more!! :D), as of saturday evening there were 6,500 replies, not including the Peterborough (rip) one as that was started months ago and re-titled, pretty impressive when none of us actually know anything concrete!! When it comes to speculation, this one hell of a place to be. :D

And out of the arched window, i can see Sandhu dressed as a Snowman. :D And if you look carefully theres 9 presents round the Christmas Tree, 7 riders a No 8 and Rosco :unsure: or perhaps its there P45's :blink:

I see Santa's got a big brown bag over his shoulder - is that the cash from the sale of the stadium for real estate?

By the way, we've heard a lot from the Cov Shop Boy - for a change, how about hearing from the

?

I can't believe that a simple Xmas greeting has illicited such a response.

As has been pointed out, there has been no official announcement that there was ever going to be any meeting today. Someone may have been simply speculating, "99% certain according to Sandhu", but who if anyone did he speak to. This whole thread may be based around the false premise that it's title is actually a true statement. Like many of the threads devoted to or diverted toward this situation, there are no absolute facts other than this one "As it stands neither Peterborough or Coventry speedways run next year"

Incidentally I totalled up the replies to the various threads on this ( and yes I probably should get out more!! :D), as of saturday evening there were 6,500 replies, not including the Peterborough (rip) one as that was started months ago and re-titled, pretty impressive when none of us actually know anything concrete!! When it comes to speculation, this one hell of a place to be. :D

Blame the person who started this thread, he happens to be a Coventry fan? Who knows NOTHING!!

A comment on Lewis's Facebook stated

"An article appeared on the acu website stating an agreement had been reached for coventry to re-declare their side for the 2011 Elite League. however this article appeared without permission and I guess lawyers had it removed from the acu site. So it was out there .... then it was gone again...but i suggest its a done deal"

Didn't see anything myself as having been watching that site, anyone else see it?

Blame the person who started this thread, he happens to be a Coventry fan? Who knows NOTHING!!

No need to shout thanks.