British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

There was never meant to be any statement. I don't know where people got it from there was. Coventry put a Christmas message and image on the site Christmas week every year.

How many businessess or companies do you know that release a christmas message in an OFFICIAL statement?

Anyways could just be an agree to disagree here me thinks SCB.

How many businessess or companies do you know that release a christmas message in an OFFICIAL statement?

Anyways could just be an agree to disagree here me thinks SCB.

As someone who is on the mailing list for various OEM vehicle manufacturers, quite a few in fact :D One even had an embargo on their Christmas message which gave us a laugh in the office :D

I think you're reading too much into things though, I do agree sticking "OFFICIAL STATEMENT" above the piece is a little misleading but I don't see how it's wrong.

I think you're right with your last line though :D

I think you're reading too much into things though, I do agree sticking "OFFICIAL STATEMENT" above the piece is a little misleading but I don't see how it's wrong.

I took the 'Official Statement' bit to be a joke by the webmaster but perhaps it's just my sense of humour.

I took the 'Official Statement' bit to be a joke by the webmaster but perhaps it's just my sense of humour.

Great to know there's still ONE Coventry Fan with a sense of humour - 'AvagoodChrissy, Gem!

From what I can gather both Coventry and Peterborough have been excepted back into the fold but there is a problem with one club not happy at all about what has gone on. Might be beacuase their team plans have been ruined with know no number one or a rule change.

Expect an announcement on the 4th January.

Yeh yeh, All you Coventry fans were convinced there was a message in the Christmas tree prezzies etc, and some of you blinkered few actually believed that. :rolleyes:

Edited by Starman2006

From what I can gather both Coventry and Peterborough have been excepted back into the fold but there is a problem with one club not happy at all about what has gone on. Might be beacuase their team plans have been ruined with know no number one or a rule change.

The thing is Steve would the said club be able to agree terms or afford the three number ones that are left and also would they want to ride for this club

The thing is Steve would the said club be able to agree terms or afford the three number ones that are left and also would they want to ride for this club

No idea but without a number one they are likely to be canon fodder for the other clubs. Hope they accept both clubs back and find a top rider.

Theres no problem its simple . Make a new rule to cover it

I imagine that you are referring to BV who will end up bottom of the pecking order yet again :wink:

Perhaps they should have gone to the PL to replace Kings Lynn ?

Bloody Poole again. I'm sure Holder will turn out to be a decent number one in this weakened league. Just have a liitle faith. :wink::D

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Dogstar

Wonder what the hold up is, we were told that the meeting was being held on Monday 20/12/10 with a press release 24 hrs later,48 hrs later still nothing except speculation. The longer this silence carries on the less likely it will be good news IMO.

Sorry Martin, I didn't read your post (above :oops: )probably read somewhere on here about the time scale,still the silence is deafening

What as customers of the respective businesses, you expect to be told what is happening. I suspect that you are expected to keep quiet and wait until the egos involved decide you are entitled to know.....................or until Rosco puts it on Facebook :P

Let Belle Vue sign Hans Nielsen as their number one, and they can have a guest for him every week. Simple :)

I suspect that a club that can afford to pay Crump, KK and Andersen would be able to afford them, whether the club in question can I don't know. However, KK has gone to Brum, Andersen wants to be near his home. That leaves Zagar, rumour has it he was BV bound last year and changed his mind at the last minute so that will probably not make him top of the popularity list. Who knows what will happen. What was the name of the competition law expert? :)

Bloody Poole again. I'm sure Holder will turn out to be a decent number one in this weakened league. Just have a liitle faith. :wink::D

Merry Christmas!

Er, im very sure Chris will be our No 1 next season, and keep the jacket all season!!