British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Think Shovlar and co are getting there collective wires crossed when Matt texts them what to put on the great BSF....

Believe me, he doesn't!!

Whoever is taking to SS, it isn't Matt Ford!

Whats an Epitaph!!! :blink::unsure:

..........it's what Seth Efricans call a Cheerful Welshman, Starman.

Edited by BigFatDave

Perhaps just another rumour!

Whoever told you this is bang out of order - and I know it is not Matt Ford.

Why get so worked up about "perhaps just another rumour"?

Why blame Poole collectively, when only one person has posted this? :angry:

Problem is, Steve is so damn myopically biased when it comes to Poole, and is also very quick to have a dig at other teams all the time, that Poole fans in general are "guilty by association". Thats not fair I know, but for some reason, Steve has never been able to work out what a dis - service he does Poole speedway and its fans with his normally modus operandi of extremely biased postings...Anyone would be forgiven for thinking that he and Matt had a civil partnership! Steve comes across as idolising Matt.

"By the sound of it Coventry jumped the gun twice"

So, YET AGAIN, no CONCRETE PROOF, eh Steve?

Still, not the first time, and it certainly wont be the last, that you post as yet unproven allegiations against teams other than your beloved Pirates !

You couldn't make it up....Except it seems, you can !

How are Matt and you communicating these days? Phone, Fax, Email, Telepathy?

Pillow talk :o:shock::lol:

A No.1 is a rider who has the ability to compete on a level with and beat on a regular basis the top rider of opposing teams. Most experienced fans can identify who is who isn't a No.1. When BV ran in 2007 with Simon Stead as their best rider it was generally acknowledged that he was not a No.1 rider.

What number did he have on his back

Coventry signed Andersen and Harris. Only they can't use both even though they have signed both. Unless they will be the only team with two number ones above 8 while two clubs won't have one.

Teams can sign riders whenever they want and whoever they want! If they cannot be fitted into the team then one of them will have to be released.

Simple.

Crap on the riders

From what I can gather both Coventry and Peterborough have been excepted back into the fold but there is a problem with one club not happy at all about what has gone on. Might be beacuase their team plans have been ruined with know no number one or a rule change.

Expect an announcement on the 4th January.

If Coventry and Peterborough come back we could well lose another EL team who are far from happy with what's going on. Coventry and Peterborough might not be back quite so easily. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!

Problem is, Steve is so damn myopically biased when it comes to Poole, and is also very quick to have a dig at other teams all the time, that Poole fans in general are "guilty by association". Thats not fair I know, but for some reason, Steve has never been able to work out what a dis - service he does Poole speedway and its fans with his normally modus operandi of extremely biased postings...Anyone would be forgiven for thinking that he and Matt had a civil partnership! Steve comes across as idolising Matt.

Like many others on here, you seem to be obsessed with Steve, Jeffster; most of your posts including this one are either abusing him or asking him stupid questions. Maybe you should seek help?

Edited by BigFatDave

Like many others on here, you seem to be obsessed with Steve, Jeffster; most of your posts including this one are either abusing him or asking him stupid questions. Maybe you should seek help?

Ah, Aussie Troll !

Same goes for you, BFD !

If you can be bothered to look at your posts, you will see that a fair few of yours recently comment on one of my posts, but thats OK, eh, Cobber ?

Setting up a branch of the Dorset Ministry of Propaganda in Darwin next year ? You are very well qualified to do so, after all !

You being a Shovlar apologist really surprises me to be honest, as on our meetings at Swindon you seemed a thoroughly decent chap, but nothing surprises me in speedway any more !

Edited by jeffster

I don't think it's Jeffster who needs help!