British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Peterborough are not going to allow Hans Andersen to leave if Kenneth Bjerre is not riding for them.

Why would Coventry have 2 8+ riders on a 40 point limit.

Where did the rumour start about Cov having two riders over 8.01 was it S Shovlar say no more

Posssibly because before the AGM they had signed Andersen on a 2 year contract and Harris as well. And probably the reason for the storm out the meeting once it was voted that only one above 8.

Posssibly because before the AGM they had signed Andersen on a 2 year contract and Harris as well. And probably the reason for the storm out the meeting once it was voted that only one above 8.

How do you know this ?

S.P.E C.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.We the cash paying customers will probably NEVER KNOW the truth.<removed - unacceptable language>

It's the way it is. Mick Brately has gone on radio and said he talked to Hans but he had already signed a two year contract with another midlands club.

Now by simple deduction it isn't Wolverhampton, as they have signed Lindgren. It isn't Peterborough because they have pulled out of the EL and released Bjerre. Bjerre is great mates with Frost and Frost himself said no EL speedway without Bjerre. So it points to Coventry.

So now things start to fall into place.

First of all the points limit of 40. Coventry unhappy. Then the Larsen conversion change between leagues. Coventry fuming. Then the Pawlicki from 4 assesed to 6.18. Coventry steaming. Then only one rider above 8. Coventry blow a gasket and storm out.

Just Pollyana then... :)

Pollyana just confirmed what I have been saying all along. That I haven't been talking to Matt Ford!

It's the way it is. Mick Brately has gone on radio and said he talked to Hans but he had already signed a two year contract with another midlands club.

Now by simple deduction it isn't Wolverhampton, as they have signed Lindgren. It isn't Peterborough because they have pulled out of the EL and released Bjerre. Bjerre is great mates with Frost and Frost himself said no EL speedway without Bjerre. So it points to Coventry.

So now things start to fall into place.

First of all the points limit of 40. Coventry unhappy. Then the Larsen conversion change between leagues. Coventry fuming. Then the Pawlicki from 4 assesed to 6.18. Coventry steaming. Then only one rider above 8. Coventry blow a gasket and storm out.

Pollyana just confirmed what I have been saying all along. That I haven't been talking to Matt Ford!

You take so little and make so much out of it. What a wonderful world you live in.

I think Steve has hit the nail on the head here in this simple easy to understand post . There does seem to be a little bit of " lets have a go at Coventry " doesn't there . Perhaps us rival supporters can see through it now ..Thanks mate ..MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED !!

I think Steve has hit the nail on the head here in this simple easy to understand post . There does seem to be a little bit of " lets have a go at Coventry " doesn't there . Perhaps us rival supporters can see through it now ..Thanks mate ..MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED !!

I think he's hit his thumb.

Ah....that word Possibly so a bit more speculation on your part, but then you go and spoil your statement by saying it was probably the reason for the storm out. Why didn't you tell us this a month ago then we could have avoided thousands of posts guessing the reason?

I'll tell you what I know from transforming myself into a fly on the wall so I could hear a conversation between Matt and Neil a couple of weeks ago. Matt....."Bloody hell it's all kicked off now and we've been rumbled." Neil..."What do you mean oh Lord and Master?" Matt....."I was hoping no-one would notice the little rule about one rider on 8.01 or over which meant we could keep Chris and Bjarne but now it's been spotted so we'll just have to off load Bjarne so we look like the good guys."

Unfortunately Matt saw me then and bashed me with a rolled up copy of his plans to enusre Poole become champions in 2011 so I don't know what happened next. :neutral:

Unfortunately Matt saw me then and bashed me with a rolled up copy of his plans to enusre Poole become champions in 2011 so I don't know what happened next. :neutral:

So, poor old Matt Ford couldn't even swat a fly properly?

It appears to be that Steve Shovlar has merely tried his hand at deduction, but no one yet knows (and possibly never will know) if he's been Sherlock Shovlar or Dr Shovlar.

So, poor old Matt Ford couldn't even swat a fly properly?

It appears to be that Steve Shovlar has merely tried his hand at deduction, but no one yet knows (and possibly never will know) if he's been Sherlock Shovlar or Dr Shovlar.

Judging by the comments of some of our more paranoid posters and conspiracy theorists its more a case of Dr Shovlar and Mr Hyde - :oops: oooops, sorry Ford.

Edited by BigFatDave