British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Since when was wikipedia full of fact?

It wasn't that long ago Wikipedia was claiming that Kenny Carter was British Champion after he had died. Anyone can edit a wikipedia page.

Indeed, someone should update the Wolves page to state that they race in Orange and Black (which they clearly do!).

Since when was wikipedia full of fact?

It wasn't that long ago Wikipedia was claiming that Kenny Carter was British Champion after he had died. Anyone can edit a wikipedia page.

correct it did say that poole were the most successfull team of recent years!

how inacurate is that!

So what you're actually saying is you USED to be gold and black but now you're not! :wink: I rest my case... :approve:

well that new thing isn't even a bee .It's a hornet so I don't suppose it really matters about any particular colour.

Its been obvious from the start that Cov will be elite for 2011 - it has been very fun to cause a stir though by making random comments :lol:

Its Panthers that are my real concern.

when all this started there were a couple of regular posters , who said coventry would be coming to the tapes in 2011 in the elite league , and that they would not get drawn into debate about it. does anyone remember who they were ?, because they should now step forward and take a bow .

well one of them certainly wasn't named Shovlarbiggrin.gif

and the Bspa are bullying sandhu into running with rules that he see as not fair to him. we don't live under a dictatorship in this country and he has every right to take whatever course of action he thinks to overturn any decisions he does not agree with as a member of that democratic association.

This post nicely sums up the arrogant stance taken by some supporters. The BSPA are bullying nobody; if you don't like the decisions made by the majority apply the old accounts rule FIFO! You need to read up on what a democracy is.

While it sounds like it will be good news if Coventry are back in the EL I do hope that the BSPA has/does not sell itself down the river to achieve a result.

well one of them certainly wasn't named Shovlarbiggrin.gif

Or Starman, Steve O, Stevebrum, EW etc.....

I knew the wiki page would get you going...hence the tongue smiley (as in tongue in cheek!)! :P:lol:

With regards to the 'orange' - I think you'll find its called 'old gold' which is the colour the football team play in. Wolves speedway traditionally tend to go for the more metallic gold colour but either is acceptable - and both are GOLD! ;)

I knew the wiki page would get you going...hence the tongue smiley (as in tongue in cheek!)! :P:lol:

With regards to the 'orange' - I think you'll find its called 'old gold' which is the colour the football team play in. Wolves speedway traditionally tend to go for the more metallic gold colour but either is acceptable - and both are GOLD! ;)

It's definitely orange, we should get a dulux colour chart anhd check :D

Either way it would look better if it actually was gold.

we don't live under a dictatorship in this country.

No, we currently live under a coalition government formed by two parties who came together after an inconclusive election, traded horses and formed a government. As of yet, none of the other parties have engaged legal counsel to decry this undemocratic process in the way that Messrs Sandhu and Frost have regarding the BSPA.

If the latest reports are true then I consider it a disgrace that Coventry are being allowed back into the EL and the only hope can be that it is as the result of a humiliating climb-down from Brandon. If the BSPA have buckled then that body is pathetic.

This post nicely sums up the arrogant stance taken by some supporters. The BSPA are bullying nobody; if you don't like the decisions made by the majority apply the old accounts rule FIFO! You need to read up on what a democracy is.

While it sounds like it will be good news if Coventry are back in the EL I do hope that the BSPA has/does not sell itself down the river to achieve a result.

And this post nicely sums up the fact that many supporters mistakenly think that the BSPA is entirely democratic and that all decisions are made in an entirely fair manner.

pure gold is actually orange in colour and not gold!

Its been obvious from the start that Cov will be elite for 2011 - it has been very fun to cause a stir though by making random comments :lol:

Its Panthers that are my real concern.

that's gonna be a difficult one now . if panthers run it has to be with bjerre according to frost . and if the bspa allow that . KL will feel like they have been stitched . it's certainly a different can of worms to cov's postion now

It's definitely orange, we should get a dulux colour chart anhd check :D

Either way it would look better if it actually was gold.

I agree - I hate the 'old gold' as our colour is proper metallic gold but that is probably more costly and harder to get!

That is most definitely orange.