British Speedway Forum

Would have been great on a Sunday afternoon, bigger crowd.

Will try to make it to Marks meeting but interesting that he and Watt can both hold 1 in the same year at the same track when Barker and Norris were told they couldn't at Eastbourne because rules didn't allow.

I think it's because Mark's is a Farewell meeting and Davey Watt's is a Testimonial.

Am sure Mark would have got one this year anyway. The fact is that he specifically asked for it to be at Poole.

I think it's because Mark's is a Farewell meeting and Davey Watt's is a Testimonial.

Am sure Mark would have got one this year anyway. The fact is that he specifically asked for it to be at Poole.

Mark is a great guy, and we do so miss him riding still, but no way a lot of us will be able to come and support him on a Wednesday night, down in Poole :cry:

The same for me, far to far to go from Peterborough on a Wednesday but would definitely attended at a weekend.

Will try and make sure I'm there but, as mentioned, it is a shame it's a weeknight rather than a weekend.

Weekends in british EL speedway just don't exist anymore do they??

Mark is a great guy, and we do so miss him riding still, but no way a lot of us will be able to come and support him on a Wednesday night, down in Poole :cry:

I agree! It's just too far from Ipswich, Kings Lynn, etc.

Pity it's not on a Sunday, as someone else said.

Can only echo the thoughts. WOuld have come done on a weekend, but cannot make a Wednesday night :-(

Shame! I will be at GB between 23-29 of march:( rubbish!

Think it might have paid Mark to have it on a Sunday, it would have been benificial allround!

A report in our local rag, The Echo today....

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/8838135.Pirates__Gollob_will_ride_for_Loram_s_big_night/

Gollob,Crump,Lindgren,Harris,Nicholls all named as starters.

Gollob has lets us down before,although I sincerely hope that he does make this meeting.

Fingers crossed for Mark.

The ONE guaranteed meeting for me 2011.

Everytime I read "Gollob has said he will ride" he never does and pulls ut at the last minute. Hpefuly this time he will show more respect and actually be at the meeting.

Great looking lineup so far. Hopefully the place is going to be packed out for this.