British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hansfan

Cardiff B And B?

Does anyone know of anywhere that would possibly have one double/twin room in Cardiff? We have our rooms but our Daughter and Hubby have booked tickets and want a room for the Saturday night. Thank you x

does anybody know of any spare twin rooms for the saturday night

I may have a room in the travellodge going. I will find out if my mate is still going, but will let you know asap. Its booked for the Friday and Saturday night.

Try travelplus on 01473730000 they had an advert in the star this week for hotels saturday night only.

We do...exactly 4 rooms remaining saturday night only at ETAP..City approx 15 mins walk from Stadium...cost £96.00 room incl breakfast.

We do...exactly 4 rooms remaining saturday night only at ETAP..City approx 15 mins walk from Stadium...cost £96.00 room incl breakfast.

96 quid to stay in an ETAP!? Someone is coining it!

96 quid to stay in an ETAP!? Someone is coining it!

Maybe that's what the Plus in Travel Plus stands for ?

Never stayed over myself. I go and have a few drinks and get last train back at about 11, usually had enough by then if have been on it all day.

Ask Matt Ford, I'm sure he staying somewhere luxurious on behalf of the public that pay there money to watch Poole speedway.

Do you still have a room available?