British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 1st Round Sunday 3rd April

He was a lucky lad there in Heat 14. Well done NKI for the evasive action. Alan.

Also,while we are talking about Okon....anyone know why he has a fish on the back of his kevlars? Or should i say he did do.Haven't looked close enough to see if he still has one there

Edited by iris123

Enjoyed that match - a surprise win? Had a good stream, however, the other match being discussed, kept buffering so gave up....

So another match starts soon doesnt it? Well the clocks may have changed but its 2am Monday morning and work beckons :(

The MOST AMAZING fans in the world coming up next from Zielona Gora. Passionate doesn't begin to describe them. Alan.

The MOST AMAZING fans in the world coming up next from Zielona Gora. Passionate doesn't begin to describe them. Alan.

ok, could be tempted!!!

so it starts in 20 minutes?

Next meeting in 20 min should be available on the same stream if not ill post links when it starts.

Next meeting in 20 min should be available on the same stream if not ill post links when it starts.

Hi there, our Canadian/Polish friend. Looking forward to this one. Regards. Alan.

Passionate doesn't begin to describe them. Alan.

Insane does. Falubaz is a religion in the Green Mountain town and I gather the track has been re-configured during the close season. Falubaz chairman Robert Dowhan is happy with the track, but not so happy with the state of the stdium, especially in comparison to neighbours Gorzow. He wants the city to start coughing over for a stadium makeover.

Insane does. Falubaz is a religion in the Green Mountain town and I gather the track has been re-configured during the close season. Falubaz chairman Robert Dowhan is happy with the track, but not so happy with the state of the stdium, especially in comparison to neighbours Gorzow. He wants the city to start coughing over for a stadium makeover.

There was a video posted at the end of last season after they had lost in the final. Unbelievable ! Lovely to see such passion, though you might not want to stand in the middle of them if you have the other team's scarf on. Regards. Alan

Listen to that noise. That's as good as anything I've ever related to sport and atmosphere recently. All man-made too.

Makes me want to visit.