British Speedway Forum

Once again Kenneth Bjerre is a total disgrace.

Machine problems my a***.

There is a GP on Saturday and he does not want to know. Shame for the Kings Lynn fans who would no doubt want the home pairing to at least try to win the meeting.

Said it all along last year. As a Panther supporter I think he was and is still a joke!!!

Really felt for Troy.

Why did Bomber NOT get in the mix in the final. Hmmmm!!!!!!!!! Did not look the same rider as in the semi v Peterbro.

To be fair he only got anywhere in the semi because Schlein slowed the race down bigstyle.

Kings Lynn have it in the bag... the only ones who have a chance of stopping them are Belle Vue! :wink:

Not with that idiot Bjerre riding???

Fish wont be level with anyone at the First bend, not in this company. Mon The Fish. Mon my a***

Hmm.

No I'm not happy for a rider to do that, and I don't believe that he did tonight. For a start I wouldn't expect our promotion to stand for it. Others have done in the past and didn't last very long.

Disappointed that he had bike problems? It amuses me that everybody is a machine examiner all of a sudden. And I think its a great shame that one or two Lynn fans are having a go at him after the start he has made for us this year.

You`ll get used to it,we did at P`boro.the guys a waste of time!!!

From what i could see, i thought Bjerre in his first 'mechanical failure' had problems with his cut out, i.e electrical problems, you could see him try to do something with it as he came off the gate, which can cause the bike to pack up, or have moments with power and moments without. Problem i thought was though, why not change bikes after that? As he persisted using the bike he had the electrical problems, which obviously weren't getting sorted, unless it's one of his GP bikes and he wanted to try and sort the problem out.(FAIL)

Edited by speedy17

He he he,bring it on big man i'd say LOL

Welcome to the world of Kenneth Bjerre KL fans! :rolleyes: Nothing changes!

Yep,your dead righr re. Bjerre!!!!

Bjerre has treated the British public with contempt ever since his 'broken' leg kept him out of Elite League speedway a few summers back, and yet mysteriously he was still able to ride on the continent. No surprise that he added another shameful night to his ever-growing catalogue.

Swindon put on a decent showing until it really mattered. It wasn't unexpected when Proctor reeled in Nicolai, although if he'd done his job against Dryml in the earlier heat then we'd have been through anyway, albeit for only one more heat.

Absolutely the correct decision to exclude Troy, who continues to do himself no favours whatsoever with his petulant attitude.

Apart from that, great to see Nicki back in British speedway. Just the man that we need in the absence of Jason, Greg and of course, Leigh. :approve:

Said it all along last year. As a Panther supporter I think he was and is still a joke!!!

Not with that idiot Bjerre riding???

Just had a quick look at Bjerre's Peterborough scores in his last UK match before each GP last year, most of which were in the five days leading up to the Saturday of the event. They were;

11 from 5 rides

14+1(5)

17(6)

15(6)

14(5)

17(6)

11(4)

10+1(6)

14(5)

12(4)

10(5)

Some of those scores included TR's.

A 'waste of time' who averaged nine and a half for your team. I'm guessing his performance in the Play Offs against Coventry still rankles.

Edited by Bagpuss

Yes well done to Poole a deserved win well done Chris and Darcy . As for KB I expect a few more to jump on the bandwagon I was very disappointed with him tonight well done Puk for getting stuck in and giving it a go .

Did anyone else see KB messing with his cut out in heat 9???

Well I have suffered 4 heats.

Crap racing.

Not one single pass.

Every heat a 7-2.

No passing lines on the outside.

Substandard line-up.

Meetings like this that give the sport the reputation of gate and go!

Did your picture freeze? Or were you watching something else to the rest of us?

Did anyone else see KB messing with his cut out in heat 9???

I did as i said up there ^^ :)

Yep, but the excuses will keep coming, because they need to see it for themselves, it's only natural.

But it started tonight .. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jacques

Well i've just got back from the meeting and am beginning to thaw out slowly, boy that was a cold one. Thought there was some decent racing tonight and suppose I better offer congratulations to the Pirates who were deserved winners on the night and the only team who actually rode as a pair.

I am going to jump on the bandwagon now with my thoughts on what i saw from the Stars pairing. Niels had a go tonight and cant really be faulted for his efforts. On the other hand we have "King" Kenneth, the new supposed dasrling of the Kings Lynn fans. It is quite obvious that his head and his bikes are elsewhere. I would call his performance disgraceful, embarrassing, farcical, should I go on. His performances for us this season have been good but the lack of effort he showed tonight reallyleft a bitter taste in my mouth. Why could he not just have said he wasnt really bothered about tonight lets Mads have a go. He should even have given a public apology to his fans after the meeting which would have gone someway to redeeming himself. I shall await eagerly for this next Wednesday but I doubt it will come.

I will have a bet that he at least makes the semi on Saturday when he is in a better frame of mind. Not a hppy bunny :mad:

All in all though a good meeting to watch.

Just had a quick look at Bjerre's Peterborough scores in his last UK match before each GP last year, most of which were in the five days leading up to the Saturday of the event. They were;

11 from 5 rides

14+1(5)

17(6)

15(6)

14(5)

17(6)

11(4)

10+1(6)

14(5)

12(4)

10(5)

Some of those scores included TR's.

A 'waste of time' who averaged nine and a half for your team.

And???