British Speedway Forum

Planning to go there, no rooms anyway in Gorzow wheres the next best town heading west towards Berlin( flight home sunday afternoon, so with a train station aswell on the berlin line) not to far away that we can get to in less than half a hour after the meeting

Planning to go there, no rooms anyway in Gorzow wheres the next best town heading west towards Berlin( flight home sunday afternoon, so with a train station aswell on the berlin line) not to far away that we can get to in less than half a hour after the meeting

Try Kostrzyn,smiles.It's about 40 mins away from Gorzow and there are regular train services. :wink:

Try Kostrzyn,smiles.It's about 40 mins away from Gorzow and there are regular train services. :wink:

Thanks will look

Planning to go there, no rooms anyway in Gorzow

There are still a couple of hotels available on www.staypoland.com, I've used this site for Bydgoszcz and although our selected hotel was full they recommended a nice little hotel that we used again the following year (Freddie Lindgren stayed there the first time we went).

What a rip off and what a joke.

No way I'm gonna pay 200 zl for a GP ticket in Poland :angry:

Think I'm gonna wait and see how it goes with this sale. If there's still anything left to book in July or August I'll get a ticket. Otherwise Canal+ & champagne at mine in Bydgoszcz with the family :)

Just booked 4!! Yes I know around £50 each for a polish GP but we've got cracking seats top tier, front row, first bend. From what I can remember seats on first bend at Bydgoszcz were not all that much cheaper than this. I know it's still a few months away but really looking forward to this one.

What a rip off and what a joke.

No way I'm gonna pay 200 zl for a GP ticket in Poland :angry:

Think I'm gonna wait and see how it goes with this sale. If there's still anything left to book in July or August I'll get a ticket. Otherwise Canal+ & champagne at mine in Bydgoszcz with the family :)

Will you be doing SWC, Mateusz? Be good to meet up & lead you astray!

Will you be doing SWC, Mateusz? Be good to meet up & lead you astray!

Unless it's a total rip off, I will try to do the final :)