British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 4 Sunday 1st May

Kret is horrible should race in lower leagues thats for sure 2nd Div.

There's a lot of criticism of the new rules regarding juniors in Poland. Fact is, Rzeszow have have two Polish juniors and Kret is obviously the second best option for the club after Lampart.

Kret is horrible should race in lower leagues thats for sure 2nd Div.

It is always the dilemma. Do you let the youngsters develop in a lower league or throw them in at the deep end? The Poles have opted for the latter this season, which does lead to young lads like Kret out of his depth. It is a long term strategy and the payoff is a few years down the road.

That was just rubbish from Maciej Janowski. I wonder if Ms Kloc is wondering about his activities in the UK?

Jedrzejak really does have a glorious style to watch.

By the way, things have finally started in Tarnow, but a bad start for the Swallows as Gorzow powered to a 1-5 in Ht 1. That said, Krzysztof Kasprzak has just humbled Nicki P in Ht 2.

Edited by ladyluck

Yeah I know he is a second best in Rzeszow but like i said seemed way off pace in his heats.

This is now set up nicely for the final 2 heats. Very entertaining.

Terrible from Shields. Might as well have waved Crump through. Actually, I think he may well have done exactly that.

Fantastic last race to round it all off, as first Janowski and then Jedrzejak pass Lee Richardson to salvage a draw for Sparta. Truly superb last couple of turns from Jedrzejak.

Heat 15, the lost art of team riding-Jason!!!!!!!! Fair result in the end to a very good meeting.

Got to take my 16 year old over to his girlfriend's. Puppy love! :lol: Join you again in a while.

Seems like the best stream so far this year i have that link saved in fav.

I was a bit surprised by Pavlic's superb start to the season and then I found out that his engines are being tuned by His Holiness and everything made sense.

Are Torun the Polish version of Poole as they seem to be on live TV every week???????