British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Parsloes 1928 nearly

Belle Vue Vs. Mildenhall (nl)

Okay - a tad early but am excited that for once a work meeting (in Manchester, in this case of course) coincides with a Speedway meeting I really want to go to! :approve:

A question though - which Aces/Colts folk may know the answer to... Is the Colts vs. FTs likely to be a stand-alone fixture or part of a double header on the evening..? :unsure:

The BSPA fixtures list is rather ambivalent about it suggesting there MAY be an EL fixture too...?

Okay - a tad early but am excited that for once a work meeting (in Manchester, in this case of course) coincides with a Speedway meeting I really want to go to! :approve:

A question though - which Aces/Colts folk may know the answer to... Is the Colts vs. FTs likely to be a stand-alone fixture or part of a double header on the evening..? :unsure:

The BSPA fixtures list is rather ambivalent about it suggesting there MAY be an EL fixture too...?

As far as we know its a standalone!

Hope to see you there :approve: I wonder if Cameron Heeps will be here by then :unsure:

Edited by PhilK

Hope to see you there :approve: I wonder if Cameron Heeps will be here by then

Am certainly expecting to see you there m8!! :approve: And hopefully Master Heeps!! :approve:

I wonder if Cameron Heeps will be here by then :unsure:

You'd certainly hope so. The NL fixture list is of such a small size that, if he were to miss one or two more fixtures.....there wont be very many left for him to actually take part in! :unsure:

Edited by neil3065

You'd certainly hope so. The NL fixture list is of such a small size that, if he were to miss one or two more fixtures.....there wont be very many left for him to actually take part in! :unsure:

Nah, he has Heeps of time....!! :wink:

Hope to see you there :approve: I wonder if Cameron Heeps will be here by then :unsure:

I'll be there - very much looking forward to it.

I trust you will be there too, Philip. After all, if one Fen Tigers fan (me) can make an away match on a Monday night you'd think all the others could too :rofl:

I wonder whether Heeps will become another Grant Tregoning ??? I think it took over a season to get him over???

real shame, he was supposed to be here by month end wasn't he?

I wonder whether Heeps will become another Grant Tregoning ??? I think it took over a season to get him over???

real shame, he was supposed to be here by month end wasn't he?

Takes along time to prove your eligible!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be there - very much looking forward to it.

I trust you will be there too, Philip. After all, if one Fen Tigers fan (me) can make an away match on a Monday night you'd think all the others could too :rofl:

Definately mate, enjoy your tea before you set off :wink:

It is a stand alone meeting,i will be there stood near the starting line.

The weather is looking good now,the sun is out,who knows they may even water the track,it has been a dust bowl for weeks :shock:

Takes along time to prove your eligible!!!! :rolleyes:

Unless you come in under a lorry

Updates on this meeting will be available Here

Nightmare meeting :( .

Garrity aside, all passing was as a result of mistakes. The track was awful and while the weather didn't help, experience suggests that even a perfect day wouldn't have made much difference. There was absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever (the crowd was around 250 at most)and it was (certainly for the first few heats) a one sided massacre. Throw in a couple of dreadful refereeing decisions and short of a bad injury I don't think things could have been worse.

The Belle Vue management deserve better for having the courage to enter an NL side but they have to do something about the track and the atmosphere.

The only good thing was the chance to see a few of the boys from Mildenhall.