British Speedway Forum

Think you have it spot on whether at Mildy or anywhere else, NL can be a very good product if governed by common sense.

Monty, RT et al time to put your hands up, you got it wrong!! No doubt you will acknowledge.

Cameron looks quality for such a young age ( as did young 13 year old Lambert at Rye House the other week ) I am sure he will give it 100% - hats off to him, flies half way around the world at 15!! - bring on the U.K. equivalent. The more youngsters of any nationality that hit the U.K. can only bring more people to the sport, and raise performance levels in our young un's.

Maybe any future should give Stoke & Scunny a miss to ensure they are appreciated :rofl:

Will it make fen Tigers stronger? Who knows? Brundle will be a big loss to a well balanced team and deserves his chance at RH, Adam Portwood will come again, has shown massive improvement this year - but Mark and Cameron will bring entertainment and 100% commitment. Roll on Sunday.

Clearly young Cameron has now obtained a British Passport so I will acknowledge that and wish the lad all the best.

I've heard a lot about this lad a few down Dorset way are saying he's an awesome talent who will go far. Seems to be an entertaining racer too by all accounts so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Is he a Mildenhall asset?

Well done RT!

Cameron has met all the requirements of the BSPA, and hopefully now he will be allowed to get on with his speedway.

He does have immense promise and potential, and seems a likeable lad, but he has never ridden NL speedway and Is still only 15. Hopefully too much won't be expected immediately of him by supporters (Aljack)and he will be given

the time he needs to settle into British speedway.

Edited by PhilK

Well done RT!

Cameron has met all the requirements of the BSPA, and hopefully now he will be allowed to get on with his speedway.

He does have immense promise and potential, and seems a likeable lad, but he has never ridden NL speedway and I

s still only 15. Hopefully too much won't be expected immediately of him by supporters (Aljack)and he will be give

the time he needs to settle into British speedway.

Have watched this debate with interest.

Its not that hard ,either he has a British passport or he doesnt.

If he can provide one hes eligable if he cant hes not , fairly black and white i would have thought.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Have watched this debate with interest.

Its not that hard ,either he has a British passport or he doesnt.

If he can provide one hes eligable if he cant hes not , fairly black and white i would have thought.

Junior

He has been cleared to ride by the BSPA. :approve: Thats what really counts. Roll on this weekend Cardiff & Mildenhall. :D

Edited by Damon

He has been cleared to ride by the BSPA. :approve: Thats what really counts. Roll on this weekend Cardiff & Mildenhall. :D

Yes but if he has been cleared by the BSPA and he doesnt have a British passport then they are going against

the rule that they applied this year and stopped riders like Anderson and Dyer from riding in the National league.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Must admit I didnt see this coming, shame to lose James but good luck to him back in the premier league I hope it goes very well for him. But I think the balance already looks better, and Jack will do a fine No1 job no doubt about that, Mark will probably be a bit rusty, but wont want to be upstaged by his brother so will be giving it 100%.

Sanity appears to have prevailed at the BSPA with young Cameron, but folks lets remember he is only 15, and he has not ridden a league race yet, so let him settle in and not expect too much too soon, but I cannott hide my pleasure of seeing such a reserve pairing with him and Joe Jacobs.

So top weather forecast for Sunday should be a big crowd again at West Row for this one, just one query, now that James is'nt riding for us, will the start time go back to its normal time of 4-30 ?.

Must admit I didnt see this coming, shame to lose James but good luck to him back in the premier league I hope it goes very well for him. But I think the balance already looks better, and Jack will do a fine No1 job no doubt about that, Mark will probably be a bit rusty, but wont want to be upstaged by his brother so will be giving it 100%.

Sanity appears to have prevailed at the BSPA with young Cameron, but folks lets remember he is only 15, and he has not ridden a league race yet, so let him settle in and not expect too much too soon, but I cannott hide my pleasure of seeing such a reserve pairing with him and Joe Jacobs.

So top weather forecast for Sunday should be a big crowd again at West Row for this one, just one query, now that James is'nt riding for us, will the start time go back to its normal time of 4-30 ?.

Yes!

Clearly young Cameron has now obtained a British Passport so I will acknowledge that and wish the lad all the best.

Thank you for that

For his first competitive meeting in this country, that was pretty impressive it has to be said. Exciting rider.

His gating needs working on though its awful at the moment, but he's a racer no doubt about that. With the greatest respect to to Mildenhall's track, i think he'll be better suited to bigger tracks where he can open up the throttle and attack more. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the wider bends at Foxhall. Maybe when he turns 16 at the tail end of the season he may be brought in as Ipswich #8 and given a few rides just as Blackbird and Jacobs have. Particularly if as seems likely, we've nothing to ride for by then.

Did Brenton Barnfield go for a spin too?Another Aussie i'm hoping to catch riding soon!