British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

Ghostwalker, It's probably me but the update link above is still empty. Do i have to click anything ? The old fart :lol:

Ghostwalker, It's probably me but the update link above is still empty. Do i have to click anything ? The old fart :lol:

No it was the same for everyone but it's online now. They say that they had internet problems.

Now i don't feel so daft after all :lol:

What would they be selling in the little kiosk ? Here it would be triple whammyburghers and large fries with a beer which is why most Americans are obese. ;)

I know we won't get a replay but that did NOT seem like first bend bunching to me and RED would go. But what do i know ? :lol:

What would they be selling in the little kiosk ? Here it would be triple whammyburghers and large fries with a beer which is why most Americans are obese. ;)

I know we won't get a replay but that did NOT seem like first bend bunching to me and RED would go. But what do i know ? :lol:

Referee being rather generous tonight.

What would they be selling in the little kiosk ? ;)

Coffee, hot dogs, soda, cinnamon buns, sandwiches. Hamburgers are usually served separately since they are grilled and not fried in the frying pan.

Alcohol are generally not allowed to be sold on most tracks. Special permit is required to sell alcohol and that usually requires the establishment to have a proper kitchen.

No track offers fries to my knowledge. Personally I would love to see Smederna to have a "våffelstuga" (Waffle cottage) where they would serve fresh made waffles.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Coffee, hot dogs, soda, cinnamon buns, sandwiches. Hamburgers are usually served separately since they are grilled and not fried in the frying pan.

Alcohol are generally not allowed to be sold on most tracks. Special permit is required to sell alcohol and that usually requires the establishment to have a proper kitchen.

No track offers fries to my knowledge.

Which is why Swedes are in a lot better shape than our lot :lol:

I think this one could be going down to the wire tonight.

Ghostwalker, why are Gnistorna not using Max Fricke much this season?

I think this one could be going down to the wire tonight.

Ghostwalker, why are Gnistorna not using Max Fricke much this season?

I don't know, maybe he is occupied with racing in Britain?

That was a super race and this is very enjoyable so far on a PERFECT racing track.

there were a lot of nice shapes at Malilla on Saturday-and I`m not talking about Daria ;)

It's hot enough here without mentioning my sweetheart. :lol: Every country now has their share of wobble bottoms- whereas once it was confined to here. The number of women at Wimbledon occupying 1 !/2 seats always makes me smile !

• Like 1

Was that guy in the check shirt taking a leak in the bushes ? :lol: Sure looked like it. Pearson would be foaming with apologies

• Like 1