British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

What sort of crowds will they be getting in the Allsvenskan now Ghostie?What are Smederna expecting?The only time i was in malmö it was for Sweden U21 v Denmark U21 with riders like Eric Andersson,Seb Aldén,billy Forsberg,Nic klindt,leon Madsen and Patrick Hougaard.I was thinking there would be hundreds,maybe a thousand.but you could count the crowd on your fingers and toes almost!

What sort of crowds will they be getting in the Allsvenskan now Ghostie?What are Smederna expecting?The only time i was in malmö it was for Sweden U21 v Denmark U21 with riders like Eric Andersson,Seb Aldén,billy Forsberg,Nic klindt,leon Madsen and Patrick Hougaard.I was thinking there would be hundreds,maybe a thousand.but you could count the crowd on your fingers and toes almost!

last week we had 1100 despite mediocre weather during the day and lots of threathening clouds during the evening. So is say 1500 is possible if the weather is good.

apparently severe crashes in Avesta, at least 1 rider is off to hospital.

Edited by Ghostwalker

heat 7. get your race card here: http://www.mediafire.com/?w38o29kcka6alxa

Thanks, my friend. Just read your message. Sorry i didn't notice it. Never think i am that important to get messages. :wink: I will do the google earth a bit later when my 16 year old techie son gets home from school and let you know.

Smederna look strong in the heat leader department at this level. Nice to see Kenni Larsen from my beloved Bees. Lovely evening there. LOVE the music. Rock on :lol: Alan.

last week we had 1100 despite mediocre weather during the day and lots of threathening clouds during the evening. So is say 1500 is possible if the weather is good.

apparently severe crashes in Avesta, at least 1 rider is off to hospital.

Good and bad news in one post.Hope Smederna have good crowds and hope the rider is ok

this is getting annoying Smederna again goes to wide and looses a 4-2 to 3-3.

Edited by Ghostwalker

this is getting annoying Smederna again goes to wide and looses a 4-2 to 3-3.

Exit of turn 2 seems to be causing a lot of problems.

Look at that lovely Swedish sky with the tall pines in front. Lovely setting for a track. + great boogie music!

so far gate 2 have been the best gate with 5 heat victories. Gate 3 and 4 have two each and gate 1 have one heat victory.

Look at that lovely Swedish sky with the tall pines in front. Lovely setting for a track. + great boogie music!

to be honest with you i dont think that they are pine trees. Pine tress does not grow in the southwestern corner of Sweden.

My guess is that they are birch trees especially when you look at the irregular shape of the trees. Anyway its deffo a leaf tree. ;)

Edited by Ghostwalker

When i lived in Canada, we got beautiful sunsets, caused by the Northern Lights. Here in Pennsylvania all we get are grey cloud covered evenings caused by the Great Lakes. If you take them for granted, natural when you live there, i assure you they are beautiful. Speedway is good too! :lol:

to be honest with you i dont think that they are pine trees. Pine tress does not grow in the southwestern corner of Sweden.

My guess is that they are birch trees especially when you look at the irregular shape of the trees. Anyway its deffo a leaf tree. ;)

I'm useless on nature. My wife is the gardener! Birch, pine they look nice.

nooo please comeback working stream

damn badluck again. we had 4-2 but ef on henderson and its 2-4 :( :(

Edited by Ghostwalker

Shaping up for a good finish.

Not complaining but freezing up quite a bit here in heat 12.