British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Killer Cat from Mars

Belle Vue Colts Vs Mildenhall Fen Tigers

there is one cloud from denton stretching to Ardwick that is abit dodgy, with Belle Vue in the middle. I`ll keep giving the info as i`m hoping to have my speedway fix tonight

there is one cloud from denton stretching to Ardwick that is abit dodgy, with Belle Vue in the middle. I`ll keep giving the info as i`m hoping to have my speedway fix tonight

Very much appreciated :approve:

Alot lot brighter than earlier the sun i think is trying to show through all the clouds i feel. stays like this and it`s looking good. (the BELLE VUE weather man) haha

Edited by brads1

traffic info as well: if anyone travelling from centre of Manchester, Hyde Road is closed at Ardwick between the Apollo roundabout and Devonshire St. Traffic being diverted down Stockport Rd/Devonshire St so is very busy. If your coming from Denton island way your fine!

A lot brighter here at the moment, but the track must have taken some serious water! Anyway - going to make the trip, the Colts and Fen Tigers deserve our support. :-)

"@TheAcesBelle Vue Speedway

Had a couple of rain showers, but dry now - tonight's meeting is still on"

Just received the above on Twitter!

THE EVENT, If you fancy chancing it, you can park outside the stadium so you don`t have to have pay the £2.50 car park. Though the security there never seem to actually watch the car park. I`ll be near the start line with my father, hope those travelling up have a good evening. And hopefully see a good match too