British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Killer Cat from Mars

Belle Vue Colts Vs Mildenhall Fen Tigers

Really looking forward to this meeting, Mildenhall could prove a stiff test for the Colts, with their impressive spearhead of Brundle, Jacobs and Hargreaves. Also may be the first ever visit of a Mildenhall team to Belle Vue, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong! Prediction, Colts 50 Fen Tigers 42.

It wont quite be the first visit of Mildenhall to Belle Vue for a match.

Mildenhall, to my knowledge, have visited once before - in 1997, when the Colts last entered a team at this level.

Think your prediction of the result might turn out to be fairly accurate - the Colts will probably have a little too much strength in depth for Mildenhall round their own track, with Garrity at reserve giving them a decisive edge.

Edited by neil3065

What a gorgeous morning! Hope the weather stays like this all day, but there is a threat of showers for later! Fingers crossed the weather gods are kind to us and we get to see a good, competitive meeting tonight. :approve:

Weather forecast looks a bit ominous for this one :(

If anyone locally can give updates on how things are I'd appreciate that as I have promised that I will pass them on to a few pals from Suffolk who are coming up. :)

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

About 1 and bit miles from stadium, Weather update: At the moment abit of blue sky, few clouds and sunshine towards the stadium.

Just started to spit abit with rain now, but it`s still bright. will keep the weather updates coming.

Thanks for the weather updates. Forecasters are predicting some heavy showers but I don't think they know where they will be. Hope they are not over BV.

Apparently there has been thunder and lightning few miles away. I think a little shower would help with the track as it`s been a dust bowl for the last few meetings. i`ll update now and then, but Blue skies now towards track.

Bouncing down for the last 2o Mins or so , I`m about 4 Miles South of the Track,It depends on whats up and coming , But I`m pretty sure they`ll do what they can to run it , and more than likely won`t have watered yet

Lucky

Stopped raining now 1 and bit miles from stadium now. Not as grey as earlier, but still the odd rumble of thunder

Still looking for a texter...anyone?

Thanks for the updates we are on the M6 keeping our fingers crossed!!