British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien Round 3

Gee whizz is there no end?.

I started reading your response and thought at last we can agree to differ no big deal etc. etc. Peace in the world all is good. Only to see your closing statement. Also added to that your failure to grasp why i had to tediously respond in length.

The reason i responded ON HERE and not via PM, as i had suggested, is because it was in response to your public posting ON HERE...since you declined to continue it via PM.

I posted in both threads 'before' i had to defend myself because......as i pointed out, the same as last week, there were similar parallel threads running that should have been switched to one or the other sections (International or General)

Incidentally regarding your comment of

Just wanted to add my support to those well respectedmembers "Wanna"

Well let's just hope no children or ladies read his posts of...

Kolajek Balinski?!

This commentator is complete gash.

Good racing at the end, shame about the completely useless commentry we (except manchesterpaul, who was probably playing with himself listening to his voice) had to suffer.

Anyway, once again i could totally rip apart piece by piece what you have just tediously posted at some length. But for goodness sake i have never met anybody who......tell you what......YAWNNNNNNNN BORED WHATEVER......i suggest you toddle off happy in your deluded mind of oh so MANY things. Absolutely POINTLESS attempting to.....oh hang on......forget it YAWNNNNNNN!

Edited by manchesterpaul

That, I guess, is up to you.

??? Don't think so seeing as i was using my right of reply. I've offered to switch the discussion to PM, but unfortunately i have to respond to public postings. Again, errrrm! don't think that means it's up to me.

I didn't even touch on his blatant overlooking of multiple identities on here, or his own repeated misinformation and......often a lower thing to do than lying.....his disinformation.

I wondered how long it would be Ladyluck before you waded in. Am i going to be one of the ones you follow around now trying to pick arguments of just for the sake of it and to make negative or argumentative comments on posts?

Whilst i'm here i might as well make clear to Iris, i'm not going to bother responding to any further comments on this, it's quite pointless and of extreme tedium. Therefore, gracious sincerest thanks in advance of you hushing up and toddling off. So hush up Iris and toddle off, many sincere thanks. Lady luck if you want to go tag teaming unfortunately the same applies to anything you post.

I'll leave you two to discuss tactics i'm off out for a few hours, take care y'allllll.

??? Don't think so seeing as i was using my right of reply. I've offered to switch the discussion to PM, but unfortunately i have to respond to public postings. Again, errrrm! don't think that means it's up to me.

I wondered how long it would be before you would waded in.

Would you agree that the same right of reply exists to other posters? Thus, if you wish to bring the matter to an end, it's entirely within your gift to do so.

Ha ha.Even has to copy my response of saying how tedious his posts were.Nowt original to say.Think he has probably hyper hystericaly exploded by now.He has to respond here to posts i make,but i should pm my response.The parallel world of a guy called paul from Manchester.You couldn't make it up :drink:

@june01, i've got some info for you. I ahve asked around about the stuff you asked about.

Regarding Nermark, it seems he burnt himself in his last heat and therefore did not ride in ht 15 as far as Joonas and Jonas goes,

i think the latter had engine problem not sure about the first one.

@june01, i've got some info for you. I ahve asked around about the stuff you asked about.

Regarding Nermark, it seems he burnt himself in his last heat and therefore did not ride in ht 15 as far as Joonas and Jonas goes,

i think the latter had engine problem not sure about the first one.

Thanks Ghostie, I appeciate it. Shame about Jonas - he was having one of his better meetings this season.

Would you agree that the same right of reply exists to other posters? Thus, if you wish to bring the matter to an end, it's entirely within your gift to do so.

I've tried several times to bring the matter to an end by suggesting we use the PM service. Now.......try again to comprehend this.......after my proposal to continue the discussion via PM, Iris responded with a public posting (has done since too).That's the last time i'm repeating simple explanations to you, i give up with you if that fails.

Ha ha.Even has to copy my response of saying how tedious his posts were.Nowt original to say.Think he has probably hyper hystericaly exploded by now.He has to respond here to posts i make,but i should pm my response.The parallel world of a guy called paul from Manchester.You couldn't make it up :drink:

Absolutely genuine question, how old are you Iris???? are you still at school or are you the opposite end and beginning to go senile?. Once again you respond either by name calling or making a stupid comment based on yet another of the very odd conclusions that you draw.

Why on earth would i have 'hyper hysterically exploded'??? I am absolutely chilled and relaxed, i've had an extremely fun and profitable week. Plus, if you had taken note of when i responded to your very wierd and odd conclusions you came up with the other day, you should remember that i clearly told you that your original trash had left my mind within minutes! I went off for a good night out and also as a bonus made some money from a pastime. I've got a great relaxing weekend ahead. All is very good in life and content.

Also, i say the same to you as i do to your partner above, I've tried several times to bring the matter to an end by suggesting we use the PM service. Now.......try again to comprehend this.......after my proposal to continue the discussion via PM, you responded with a public posting (have done since too).

In reply to my last two posts you say "i have nothing original to say" Oh my goodness your selected blindness is astonishing. No response from you to my observations that "I didn't even touch on his blatant overlooking of multiple identities on here, or his own repeated misinformation and......often a lower thing to do than lying.....his disinformation."

See a little further below for another example of your selected blindness, and this time try to address the point.

Finally, try to distinguish the difference between someone referring to something you said and it not being a case of "Ha ha.Even has to copy my response of saying how tedious his posts were"

Let's just try a little test here to see if we can make some headway into the fog of your mind. Just one simple example of a point made to you, are you able to reply to the point in hand or are you incapable of that?

Regarding your comment of

iris123, on 20 May 2011 - 03:32 PM, said:

Just wanted to add my support to those well respectedmembers "Wanna"

Well let's just hope no children or ladies read his posts of...

Wanna, on 17 May 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

Kolajek Balinski?!

This commentator is complete gash.

Wanna, on 17 May 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

Good racing at the end, shame about the completely useless commentry we (except manchesterpaul, who was probably playing with himself listening to his voice) had to suffer.

I'm not sure what sort of 'respect' such terminology gives rise to. Then again, maybe it's all down to the level/depth of social strata one inhabits. Although, even at the lower level you will often find people temper their brhaviour where children and ladies may be present. Although it would not seem to be the case in the world that Iris and Wanna cohabit in.

It's very inconsiderate behaviour and a waste of the forum owner's bandwidth, which is NOT free, to use the forums for personal vendetta's and off-topic fueding when it's purpose of being a forum is for speedway discussion. So out of courteous regard and respect i certainly have no hesitation in taking the higher moral ground and refusing to engage in this inane ongoing farce.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Whilst i'm here i might as well make clear to Iris, i'm not going to bother responding to any further comments on this,

I've tried several times to bring the matter to an end by suggesting we use the PM service. Now....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:blink:

Oh dear.Hardly a man who's word can be believed.And not intelligent enough to realise it is also in your hands to stop all this.Well i am really really bored now.And take it from me i won't be responding further here or by PM :rofl:

Iris, I wouldnt bother responding to such a pillock. Just do what I have now done and laugh at his pathetic rants and tell him the Irish Commentator is brilliant and should get a sky sports job.