British Speedway Forum

I have been testing a beta version from Snowfunk for the Android market for the first two rounds.

Great app, it's free for the first 4 rounds then an upgrade fee for the rest of the series.

I'm impressed with it personally so give it a try.

Happy scoring.

Edited by dump that clutch

I have been testing a beta version from Snowfunk for the Android market for the first two rounds.

Great app, it's free for the first 4 rounds then an upgrade fee for the rest of the series.

I'm impressed with it personally so give it a try.

Happy scoring.

Thanks for the heads up.

Will be testing this out tomorrow. I take it that it will not pre populate the results for the meeting if I watch it delayed unless I choose to load the data?

Is there any chance a British League race card could be developed?

Will be testing this out tomorrow. I take it that it will not pre populate the results for the meeting if I watch it delayed unless I choose to load the data?

Is there any chance a British League race card could be developed?

Now the riding order has been done, just load the data into round 3 and off you go. If you want to have a practise on round 3 then just reload the line up ready for the meeting.

It really is so easy.

I will ask Snowfunk if they are looking at doing an app for Elite League or even just sky meetings.

Now the riding order has been done, just load the data into round 3 and off you go. If you want to have a practise on round 3 then just reload the line up ready for the meeting.

It really is so easy.

I will ask Snowfunk if they are looking at doing an app for Elite League or even just sky meetings.

I have had a practice and it works well. Try and persuade him to do one for British Speedway and I'll definitely purchase it!

I have had a practice and it works well. Try and persuade him to do one for British Speedway and I'll definitely purchase it!

I've had a reply from Snowfunk...

'A league speedway app is definitely on my radar but I can't promise any timescales. I'll let you know when/if it happens!'

Cool. I'd definitely buy a British league one to use, I don't see the point in filling one out for GP's even if sky get it wrong occasionally. I did however test it tonight and must say that it worked great for anyone who chooses to fill it in. I'd definitely recommend it.

I also used it for the Grand Prix, and have to say it was excellent.

I know it is again free for the next round, but from Cardiff onwards we will have to pay.

Anyone know what it will cost ?

Edited by drakey

Sorry to gatecrash this thread slightly OP, but my question is on a similar vein.

I have now an HTC Wildfire, and purchased the relatively cheap Tapatalk for phone browsing on another website.

Having had a nosey on the index there, I see that this forum is listed as a Tapatalk name.

I can click it and view it, but it won't let me log in.

Can any moderators here please advise me if there's a block on this, or is it a generic thing not being able to log in on the Tapatalk facility?? I'd appreciated a PM or a response on here.

Many thanks in advance.

Greg.

Sorry to gatecrash this thread slightly OP, but my question is on a similar vein.

I have now an HTC Wildfire, and purchased the relatively cheap Tapatalk for phone browsing on another website.

Having had a nosey on the index there, I see that this forum is listed as a Tapatalk name.

I can click it and view it, but it won't let me log in.

Can any moderators here please advise me if there's a block on this, or is it a generic thing not being able to log in on the Tapatalk facility?? I'd appreciated a PM or a response on here.

Many thanks in advance.

Greg.

I have never heard of Tapatalk and don't really know why you need it. You should be able to browse this forum with the standard Android browser, or I prefer to use Opera Mobile (from the App Market), both of which are free. I can also log in and post with no problems.

I also used it for the Grand Prix, and have to say it was excellent.

I know it is again free for the next round, but from Cardiff onwards we will have to pay.

Anyone know what it will cost ?

If you click on the next round it will state a cost which i believe is around £2.99

If you click on the next round it will state a cost which i believe is around £2.99

Definitely worth £2.99. Will be buying that before Cardiff.