British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vog

National League Pairs

Not a good weekend weather forcast MM, but lets hope they are wrong,still a few days to go. :wink:

so do I mate!! Just looked at five different forecasts and hopefully the ones with some light rain in the day and dry in the evening are correct as this will produce a superb race track for the lads in what looks like being a cracker of a meeting looking at the line-up.

Yep,looks like you are right, looks like anything on Friday anywhere is going to be doubtful, but i will def see ya,when the Heathens r in town. :cheers:

Is anyone going to this meeting that would be able to text results to the updates site? If so please pm me here or there.

Thanks

Main Man- Stuart Parnaby seems to think it's 2 semis plus a final, from the scunny press release: "Once you’ve made the semi-finals it sudden-death and anything can happen”.

Edited by Islander15

How much is the admission?

Adults £13

Concessions (with proof) £11

Child (5-15) £5

Family ticket £32

Programme £2

Edited by LFC1892

Is anyone going to this meeting that would be able to text results to the updates site? If so please pm me here or there.

Thanks

Main Man- Stuart Parnaby seems to think it's 2 semis plus a final, from the scunny press release: "Once youve made the semi-finals it sudden-death and anything can happen.

well the programme only has 20 heats and a final !!

Edited by Main Man

Newport could be the team to beat in this meeting,if the Worralls make starts like they did at Lynn they will take some beating

For Belle Vue .. Adam McKinna replaces Kyle Howarth

For Buxton ... Luke Priest replaces Robert Branford

Edited by Main Man

if Kerr is riding it'll be in place of Knight as i saw Campos had said earlier that he had his bikes ready for tomorrow.

if Kerr is riding it'll be in place of Knight as i saw Campos had said earlier that he had his bikes ready for tomorrow.

Well it seems it is Campos he is replacing so not sure what the reasons are behind the change.

Well it seems it is Campos he is replacing so not sure what the reasons are behind the change.

just spoken to Dale and Scott is unavailable so Lewis steps in.