British Speedway Forum

She's my favourite bouncer in the world. Which isn't difficult because most of them are knobs.

Aussies?

So next question is where is the cheapest place to buy tickets from on the day?

The touts!

PM'd you if you're after just one mate.

Got one on the lower level, 3rd / 4th bend, face value £42, will take £20 face to face, £25 if posted Special Delivery tomorrow. Available due to family illness.

Greg.

Edited by DukesGreg

Bought tickets online this morning to pick up from the Box Office on the day, whereabouts is this located please?

I didn't know this either. I should think Kennett is sick of being reserve for this meeting by now.

Must be pretty rich then. Don't they get in the region of £1500 each for being the meeting reserves.

Bought tickets online this morning to pick up from the Box Office on the day, whereabouts is this located please?

Ticket office is in Heol Y Porth between gates 3-4...ticket booth in Park Street between gates 5 and 6-7

Edited by keef

Must be pretty rich then. Don't they get in the region of £1500 each for being the meeting reserves.

I thought it was about £200. Not worth getting out of bed (in a £200 a night hotel) for!

Edit > You're correct, it's £1,300 at todays exchange rate, so a little odd that Ed should not want to turn up :unsure:

Can I be reserve for every GP please? :D

Edited by SCB

I thought it was about £200. Not worth getting out of bed (in a £200 a night hotel) for!

Edit > You're correct, it's £1,300 at todays exchange rate, so a little odd that Ed should not want to turn up :unsure:

Can I be reserve for every GP please? :D

Can I tighten your nuts. I'm very good............................... as a mechanic. Honest, I meant as a mechanic :oops::lol:

Edited by screamer