British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jayne

Buxton V Belle Vue

Today sees the Hitmen in action at home against the Belle Vue Colts. Another hard test for Buxton who are looking to put some league points on the board against a solid looking Belle Vue side. Start time is 3pm as usual.

Looking forward to this meeting, not been to Buxton for a few years. Hopefully a good meeting, and one i think Colts should be aiming for maximum points in, no disrespect to Buxton. Will make a change supporting the visitors as usually it`s for the Hitmen! But setting off from Sunny Gorton soon and got my warm clothes ready too!:D

Great racing from Howarth . Good come back after injury.

Great racing, the twit took out poor old Ben Taylor.and never said sorry.Ben who was also making a comeback from injury had been on the pace,and his loss was meger for Buxton it looks like he will miss the return at B V.Buxtons old boys Felton and Bernett did them proud but Allott and Preist were poor.Brandford looked good but he to was taken out by that man Garrity and he didnot look the same rider the rest of the day. Keep your heads up Hitmen the winns will come.Blacklock looks better every time he comes on track so there is hope for better times ahead. :lol:

Edited by bw double

I thought i saw Howarth walk over to him and check up on him. As it was a about 3 mins or so i saw him walk back to pits,just as the ambulance was coming on track, though i do stand to be corrected if i`m wrong. A few seemed to pick up niggles, Taylor crash was a bad one,Mason i think was holding his arm abit, Garrity seem to be favouring his left wrist after ht 13. So it was like the battle of the wounded it seemed.

Just so pleased Buxton have got there first league point of the season.They picked themselves up after sundays defeat and came so close to a possible away win.The rain was very bad and it was to dangerous to carry on but when it was stopped Buxton looked to be the team coping with track conditions.If Ben Taylor had been fitt they could well have won,but well done Hitmen your season starts here. :t:

Edited by bw double

I thought i saw Howarth walk over to him and check up on him. As it was a about 3 mins or so i saw him walk back to pits,just as the ambulance was coming on track, though i do stand to be corrected if i`m wrong. A few seemed to pick up niggles, Taylor crash was a bad one,Mason i think was holding his arm abit, Garrity seem to be favouring his left wrist after ht 13. So it was like the battle of the wounded it seemed.

Upmost respect to Jason Garrity for his approach to taking Robert down on sunday.

Respect for the lad.

Chopper