British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crumpiefan

World Cup Final Venues

Yes

race off and final in 2012 will be in Vetlanda (Sweden) :cheers:

are you certain coz according to local news papers in Eskilstuna, th Eskilstuna track has been offered race off+ final for 2012.

Anyway i really hope it will Eskilstuna and not Vetlanda coz Eskilstuna provides much better racing then the ultraslick Vetlanda track.

are you certain coz according to local news papers in Eskilstuna, th Eskilstuna track has been offered race off+ final for 2012.

Anyway i really hope it will Eskilstuna and not Vetlanda coz Eskilstuna provides much better racing then the ultraslick Vetlanda track.

sorry...

of course Eskilstuna :cheers:

but as I know Vetlanda also want to organize this meeting

either way it will make a nice change from poland or vojens. agree that eskilstuna would be my preferred choice

of the two,the few gps i remember there weren't too bad.

I'd rather see the four best teams in the final, rather than the three best teams plus the hosts.

Also, what happens when Germany, Italy, Slovenia or some other equally uncompetitive nation wants to host the final?

Instead of seeding the host nation to the final, I'd like to see them in the race-off. That would guarantee a decent crowd for that meeting. That way, even one of the smaller nations could stage the race-off and final of the SWC.

I remember in the days of the World team Cup Finals, Germany and Austria hosted some of these finals without their own teams ever riding in it. And they still got a good crowd.