British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 12 Sunday 3rd July

Sounds as though it MIGHT be your computer or server. The links from soccer-live all work most of the time, and i'm in the USA. What about Sweden on Tuedays? We usually post a direct link or two at the beginning of the meeting each week. Beyond that, my friend you might need a "techie" to look at your set-up.

Good luck. Alan.

Hmm, strange. I have an adobe flash player and can get all the recordings on my Racing post site, i;e Races, trainer interviews etc, but i can't access these meetings, there must be a reason for it?

Hmm, strange. I have an adobe flash player and can get all the recordings on my Racing post site, i;e Races, trainer interviews etc, but i can't access these meetings, there must be a reason for it?

You may not have the Xvid codec installed. I think this needs to be in place to view. (I'm no 'techie' so I may be wrong.)

You may not have the Xvid codec installed. I think this needs to be in place to view. (I'm no 'techie' so I may be wrong.)

Another thing. Where can i find all tonights polish league line ups and results?

Another thing. Where can i find all tonights polish league line ups and results?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/&usg=ALkJrhjivh5AYCRQJTEv3t7mO-pDYwEx4w

There. We'll get you sorted out eventually :cheers:

Regards. Alan.

Great result for Rzeszow tonight drawing at Zielona Gora 45-45. Greg Hancock scoring 6 only for the home team. the other match Tarnow v Czestochowa was rained off again.

Great result for Rzeszow tonight drawing at Zielona Gora 45-45. Greg Hancock scoring 6 only for the home team. the other match Tarnow v Czestochowa was rained off again.

And the draw was because : See following. You've got to love Google translate. :lol: Regards. Alan.

2: 4

42:42 Kuciapy leopard in place. Leopard fought battle with Zengotą jammed. Hancock had a defect in the motorcycle on the second place! Run time: 60.32.

Gregory Zengota 2

Maciej Kuciapa

Substitution: David Leopard -

Greg Hancock d

15 Andreas Jonsson 3 3: 3

45:45 What a bad luck zielonogórzan! Protasiewicz recorded a motorcycle on the first defect place! Run time: 60.03.

And the draw was because : See following. You've got to love Google translate. :lol: Regards. Alan.

2: 4

42:42 Kuciapy leopard in place. Leopard fought battle with Zengotą jammed. Hancock had a defect in the motorcycle on the second place! Run time: 60.32.

Gregory Zengota 2

Maciej Kuciapa

Substitution: David Leopard -

Greg Hancock d

15 Andreas Jonsson 3 3: 3

45:45 What a bad luck zielonogórzan! Protasiewicz recorded a motorcycle on the first defect place! Run time: 60.03.

Anyone know why gorzow are so unhappy with the way this match ended up ?

Anyone know why gorzow are so unhappy with the way this match ended up ?

The translation via google isn`t great but Gorzow boss Allegerly thinks result was fixed-why ? i havn`t a clue

Lots os polish fans think that match was fixed if it did it would not be for the first time in 1984 match Rzeszow-Leszno was fixed(it allowed Leszno to be the champion and Rzeszow not to be relegated to lower league) after it came to light Leszno was stripped of the title and Rzeszow send to div 2 therefore there was no polish league champion in 1984.

Thanks for posting this. The heat 15 e/f for Pepe looked genuine to this viewer and Greg's also. Call me naive but i can't imagine either rider, at this stage of their careers getting involved in race fixing. Sure made for a dramatic finish though didn't it. Shame it wasn't televised, but there you go.

Kindest regards. Alan.