British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chopper

Stoke Vs Buxton

Reading on the BSPA website essential stadium work was being undertaken but has not been completed in the time frame advised.

Therefore it has been called off. To be rearranged.

Edited by shirlmeister general

They had a break in a few weeks back and some elecrical/plumbing work needed to be done; which by the sounds of it hasn't been done. Strange as there has been matches since. Be good if someone in with the club could comment as I may have my wires crossed...or even a pipe burst. Poor show by Stoke after all the recent problems they have had. Looks like a trip to Leicester; wonder if Tim is riding?.

They had a break in a few weeks back and some elecrical/plumbing work needed to be done; which by the sounds of it hasn't been done. Strange as there has been matches since. Be good if someone in with the club could comment as I may have my wires crossed...or even a pipe burst. Poor show by Stoke after all the recent problems they have had. Looks like a trip to Leicester; wonder if Tim is riding?.

According to Tim's Uncle, Tim will be at Leicester

Edited by ChubbyCheshire

According to Tim's Uncle, Tim will be at Leicester

Very strange this Tim at Leicester and Jamie pickard at Plymouth.Buxton at full strength.seems like a strange twist to this story very convenient to not have the work done in time for tonight. :rolleyes:

Very strange this Tim at Leicester and Jamie pickard at Plymouth.Buxton at full strength.seems like a strange twist to this story very convenient to not have the work done in time for tonight. :rolleyes:

Tim only rode for Edinburgh because we were called off

stoke probably forgot to book paramedics in advance again,the real reason for it being called off

Not true, the paramedic was all set for Saturday's match.

Haha another mess by stoke speedway by the looks of it

We don't do too bad on track though do we?

Actually it was no mess at all but the repercussions following having the stadium vandalised by thieves and more stringent requirements to obtain safety certificates.

Malcolm Vasey

We don't do too bad on track though do we?

Actually it was no mess at all but the repercussions following having the stadium vandalised by thieves and more stringent requirements to obtain safety certificates.

Malcolm Vasey

how come you got a safety certificate for last sundays meeting against dudley,but not one for last nights meeting? i think theres more going on behind the scenes at stoke speedway than what they are letting on.

how come you got a safety certificate for last sundays meeting against dudley,but not one for last nights meeting? i think theres more going on behind the scenes at stoke speedway than what they are letting on.

Well you'll just have to wonder wont you?

Malcolm Vasey