British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

Line-ups for tomorrow http://live.sportowefakty.pl/ekstraliga.htm and click on one of the teams

The one that really fascinates me is the one we won't see. Can Czestochowa hold on to their 8 point lead that they gained in the last 2 heats of their home leg. All will unfurl tomorrow :lol:

Join you then.

Alan.

The one that really fascinates me is the one we won't see. Can Czestochowa hold on to their 8 point lead that they gained in the last 2 heats of their home leg. All will unfurl tomorrow :lol:

Join you then.

Alan.

And will Kasprzak ride ? not listed too but i`m sure he will

Which meeting is live r&rs?

Is there a link for the first meeting anywhere, I can't see it. Sorry for being a pain!

And will Kasprzak ride ? not listed too but i`m sure he will

Your boss says to you "If you want to continue working here you have to give up your part time jobs and take a 50% pay cut"

Do you grumble and show up or give him a two-fingered salute?

Later on today we will find out KK's response :lol:

All the best. Alan.

Which meeting is live r&rs?

Is there a link for the first meeting anywhere, I can't see it. Sorry for being a pain!

Post 192 0n previous page is the relevant one-looks as if we have Sopcast today channel 56947

Your boss says to you "If you want to continue working here you have to give up your part time jobs and take a 50% pay cut"

Do you grumble and show up or give him a two-fingered salute?

Later on today we will find out KK's response :lol:

All the best. Alan.

No Kasprzak-good on him

Edited by racers and royals

sorry what do i do to get to see this haven't done it before. which meeting is being shown. Sorry complete comp idiot here

No Kasprzak-good on him

Two fingers it is then. He's looking for a six month lease on an apartment in Perry Barr next April :lol:

sorry what do i do to get to see this haven't done it before. which meeting is being shown. Sorry complete comp idiot here

Go here.

http://www.soccer-live.com.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Scroll down to the Leszno-Torun match and click on one of the links.

Alan

Looks like Tarnow are going to perform "The Great Escape" at 27-15.

I've been watching the rugby world cup- boy you want to see the Italian presenter :t: -vroom! but on one match i got a Setanta Ireland feed and who was doing the commentary but our Premier Elitserien "Paddy" . His mate knew his stuff but i still got the impression he was reading off crib sheets in the studio for the rugby also. Nice work if you can get it :lol: