British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

thanks guys for the help

No Elite section snarkiness on here :cheers:

:lol:Track looks fine to me. Surely it's a go? Be a riot if not

don't think i got the hang of this can't find it do you just hear it or watch it never mind

don't think i got the hang of this can't find it do you just hear it or watch it never mind

On the link we gave you, scroll down to the Unia Leszno match, there are 6 or 7 links. Try the one Drhtv3.as an example. click on the orange Play sign and you should get a picture and sound. Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load.

Whats wrong with the track?

Bugger all according to Ryan Sullivan. He says it's gamesmanship by Leszno-and he may be right :lol:

On the link we gave you, scroll down to the Unia Leszno match, there are 6 or 7 links. Try the one Drhtv3.as an example. click on the orange Play sign and you should get a picture and sound. Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load.

thanks will have another go

Pawel, are you there? What's the word? Regards Alan.

Why have we gone onto boxing

Is the meeting off

Hopefully one of our Polish speaking friends can bring us up to date. Ryan Sullivan was pissed off saying it was gamesmanship by Leszno. Looked absolutely fine to my old eyes. Delay obviously with the boxing but i can't imagine it's off. But what do i know :rofl: