British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

Great streams today -i`m on sopcast(56947)for this match

Quick question, does anyone find that the streams are good dependent on which tracks that they are racing, near always get great streams from Leszno, Zielona and Torun, but Wroclaw and Tarnow always seems to be poor.

Zielona Gora 60. Rzeszow 30.

Great streams today -i`m on sopcast(56947)for this match

I watched the first match on Lyon tv it was the best stream I've ever had currently watching this one on Fred tv very good again

Quick question, does anyone find that the streams are good dependent on which tracks that they are racing, near always get great streams from Leszno, Zielona and Torun, but Wroclaw and Tarnow always seems to be poor.

Maybe the standard of racing is affecting your stream thoughts :lol::lol: to be fair today was one of the better Wroclaw meetings.Seriously haven`t a clue-In theory today ought to be worse with i`m sure more people watching

Maybe the standard of racing is affecting your stream thoughts :lol::lol: to be fair today was one of the better Wroclaw meetings.Seriously haven`t a clue-In theory today ought to be worse with i`m sure more people watching

Without being technical (coz i ain't) the stream ia from the TV broadcast, not the track, so i would have thought it just depends on the streamer and our internet provider, not the individual track. Hey, if you see a difference good for you. :cheers: Alan.

Agg Zielona Gora 119 Rzeszow 61

1. ZG

2. Torun

3. Gorzow

4. Leszno

...after 2nd leg? :)

This would give us such pairs for the semis:

Leszno v ZG

Gorzow v Torun

1. ZG

2. Torun

3. Gorzow

4. Leszno

...after 2nd leg? :)

This would give us such pairs for the semis:

Leszno v ZG

Gorzow v Torun

Wroclaw will be like lambs to the slaughter in Torun-so Torun to overtake Zielona Gora`s score :lol:

Without being technical (coz i ain't) the stream ia from the TV broadcast, not the track, so i would have thought it just depends on the streamer and our internet provider, not the individual track. Hey, if you see a difference good for you. :cheers: Alan.

Its strange one, I did not think that it should make any difference, just seems that when are at certain tracks the stream is not as good as others.

Its strange one, I did not think that it should make any difference, just seems that when are at certain tracks the stream is not as good as others.

I'm now in the USA so i live or die by the streams.I'll take anything! Long live the sreamers :cheers::drink::t:

Regards. Alan.

I'm now in the USA so i live or die by the streams.I'll take anything! Long live the sreamers :cheers::drink::t:

Regards. Alan.

Totally agree with you Alan, opened a whole new world speedway wise for me mate.

Totally agree with you Alan, opened a whole new world speedway wise for me mate.

Where are you located? I'm in Pennsylvania.And there ain't much speedway around here i can assure you!

Where are you located? I'm in Pennsylvania.And there ain't much speedway around here i can assure you!

I am in Sheffield mate, and we have own team but only been watching the Polish stuff for the last two seasons, and I am hooked on it.

I went over in April for the Leszno Grand Prix and a Polish League meeting the day after and it was fantastic, just wish that we could get crowds and atmosphere like that occasionally over here.