British Speedway Forum

No different to what Pedersen did to him at Peterborough. Everyone jumped on Ward then and said he was to inexperienced and should have known better, well he's obviously learnt!!

Darcy was a little out of control tho. But i take your point.

KB choking again.

He always chokes when the pressure is on. Panthers number 1 letting the Danes down worse tho.

Aussies are really the champions, Poland have to win by 4 points as that removes the Joker element to be the true champions.

The REAL champions are the ones with the most points, naturally :rolleyes:

Decent meeting so far. Freddie showing his class at last. Jonsson costing the Sweden.

Hang your head in shame Jim Lawrence. :angry:

I reckon he got it right, if anyone got 3rd it was Ward.

Such is the stupidness of the competition that Batchelor winning has likely just won the World Cup for Poland.

Now the Aussies have to leave Watt in the next. Whereas it could have been Crump on a joker instead.. then Holder, then Crump.

Edited by BWitcher

Corrupt, Nicki and Ward were level, It should of been a dead heat.

You need evidence to change a heat result.

It should of remained.

Don't blame Batch, It's Wards fault.

1. For being shocking all night

2. For trying to finish 3rd.

Edited by KingKennethSpeed

Game over, Poland will win this, home advantage, definite machine advantage and "joker" points guarantee it. And watch next year's WC Final? Poland as well I bet.

No time for this meeting now. Utter crap.

Everyone of those Polish engines should be stripped down and measured.

I hope they check all the bikes after this meeting!

in all of these FIM events, each rider hands their bike into scrutiny immediately after their last race, allowing no time for a swap

With their 600cc engines,and home advantage,get them to Eastbourne. :rolleyes:

Surely they should hand ALL Their bikes in, considering each rider has 3-4 of them. Do the FIM strip down each engine and test the fuel tank for additives?

:)

We all saw Mr Gollob pouring a substance into the top his engine your honor.. did it make him any quicker? :)

yeah they have tools to check the boreing sizes in the engine and carb and im positive they check the fuel, although if you have ever been in the pits at sheffield you will know what it smells like when they are using the dodgy stuff. all bikes that are rode are checked

I just find it bloody suspicious that the top 3 riders for Poland had massive leads in the last round of heats, then the bottom two riders do the same in this round of heats. All it takes is one round of wins (including a joker) and you're in top spot.

I know they're talented, but it's just the sudden explosiveness of the domination that raises my suspicions. And be honest, would the FIM risk losing Polish fans money by banning the team?

I am with everybody else here something is most definately fishy.This is one big fix,what a shame.Also a shame that Tatum and Pearson are excited about it, i thought they were knowledgeable but they just think the poles are fantastic lets get the equipment checked!!!!!

I reckon he got it right, if anyone got 3rd it was Ward.

Youre right but he had already declared the result,so it shouldve stood as the ref declared it.

The Poles used the stupid Joker rule fair and square, for the second consecutive Saturday the Aussies seem to be manipulating a race to use the joker, LEGAL CHEATING. Come on Gollob, stuff the Aussies.

Stuff this. TOTALLY CORRUPT

Once the result is declared, that should be it.

how can it be corrupt to have the right result.

joker has ruined the event as the Poles gained a massive imputus from using it and to turn the meeting around. rubbish

how can it be corrupt to have the right result.

joker has ruined the event as the Poles gained a massive imputus from using it and to turn the meeting around. rubbish

Because the referee had declared the result.

Would it have been changed in any other country?

What was Nicki doing?

He is obviously being paid by his Polish league bosses.

I have turned it off, This is corrupt.

Watt taking a cheeky look to make sure he comes last. He is used to cheating he done at Eastbourne for a whole season at Eastbourne. Well done nicki for getting up. The whole world love ya minus the Aussies.