British Speedway Forum

I can guarantee that if it was a Poole rider we would be up to about 30 pages by now.

For the record i am gutted for Eddie,what was he thinking :neutral:

And of those 30 pages,28 of them would be written by Steve defending the Poole rider :wink::lol::P

Eddie has been caught with an illegal silencer ,but there are far worse crimes going on in speedway, some naughty polish person has made fake copies of the briggo dirt deflector , they are exactly the same as the genuine article in almsot every respect .except the paddle on the arm is a slightly different shade of red and the castings have a slightly rougher outside . oh and the big one of course and the one that makes them totally unacceptable , the price does not include £100 for the barrry briggs pension fund ,

oh please, enough histrionics. If he cheated, he got caught. His punishment shouldn't be overly harsh.

Not what you were saying at all last year with Madsen, who was found innocent. :rolleyes:

If you escape one or more libel actions after such a vitriolic post, you can count yourself very lucky.

LET'S just say that if we printed that in Speedway Star the writs would be flying through the door. Posting such comments online is no defence and if I were SS I would consider posting an apology as soon as possible for what are quite obviously defamatory remarks.

:lol: Are you going on Thursday?

Unfortunately not,I`ll be on vacation.

Not what you were saying at all last year with Madsen, who was found innocent. :rolleyes:

I never said anything about Madsen last year. For the record, though, I'd have thrown him out of the competition he chated in and checked him thoroughly afterwards. You know, like I've advocated for Kennett. Carry on, though.

But what about this then. Surely Kennett has been using this silencer all season. Therefore ALL the points he has scored this year SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE MEETINGS HE HAS RIDDEN IN AND THE RESULTS ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY. Only fair way to do it. Coventry fans would surely back this 100% as they would not want to be thought of gaining an advantage over other clubs with illegal silencers, would they?

Just to burst your bubble Steve - Ed started the season on Prodrive and subsequently changed to King.

I don't know when but I'm sure you can find out!

I hope you had enough tissues at hand when you read about this Steve - the pleasure it must of given you must have been overwhelming! rolleyes.gif

LET'S just say that if we printed that in Speedway Star the writs would be flying through the door. Posting such comments online is no defence and if I were SS I would consider posting an apology as soon as possible for what are quite obviously defamatory remarks.

I couldn't agree more. I've already reported the post. But this is Steve shovlar we are talking about. He gets away with everything and no doubt this post will remain.

Sometimes I think this forum needs a gentle threat to a poster before it goes over the top. The bit that is unfair with posts like Shovlar's is that the forum owner is suddenly in the spotlight for something that he has no input to

Utter tripe like this endangers the free speech that most people on here enjoy, its only a few idiots that don't know when to stop.

Only thing I would credit to Shovlar for is that he posts under his own, most of those who spout similar garbage don't.

I think a retraction is due to be honest for the good name of this forum let alone the fact that the club he supports does not need this sort of garbage coming from someone who represents them on this forum

I couldn't agree more. I've already reported the post. But this is Steve shovlar we are talking about. He gets away with everything and no doubt this post will remain.

I'VE no idea how the administration of this forum works but if I were the guy at the tiller I would eradicate all copies of the SS post asap... even then might be shutting the stable door ...

Just to burst your bubble Steve - Ed started the season on Prodrive and subsequently changed to King.

I don't know when but I'm sure you can find out!

I hope you had enough tissues at hand when you read about this Steve - the pleasure it must of given you must have been overwhelming! rolleyes.gif

Do you mind I'm trying to eat my tea :lol:

Same here mate, but as you say this is SS we're talking about, we shall see.

Nobody at Coventry has condoned Eddie's actions, let that be clear.

I've already reported the post. But this is Steve shovlar we are talking about. He gets away with everything and no doubt this post will remain.

I've saved it on my computer... and will report it. if he apologies it will get deleted from my computer.

Eddie has been caught with an illegal silencer ,but there are far worse crimes going on in speedway, some naughty polish person has made fake copies of the briggo dirt deflector , they are exactly the same as the genuine article in almsot every respect .except the paddle on the arm is a slightly different shade of red and the castings have a slightly rougher outside . oh and the big one of course and the one that makes them totally unacceptable , the price does not include £100 for the barrry briggs pension fund ,

THE last time you had a cheap shot at Briggo I asked what your contribution to speedway was or is ... any chence off an answer this time? By PM will suffice.