British Speedway Forum

you should have gone on a leicester thread and said you did'nt like a burger you had there , the result wouldnhave been largely the same . quit while you are behind or you'll have words attributed to you that you did'nt say .

Seems to be that way, with Josietoms ignoring questions that he cant answer :lol:

Well said Darky.

Thats exactly what I thought. Many say hes jumped up with a bad attitude - That kind of message to Bridger shows they are light years apart from each other!

Newtons law of physics. To decrease the noise of a 4 stroke engine u must hold back the exhaust gases. Valentino rossi sacrificed 4mph ova his team mate colin edwards a few years ago because he didnt like the noise. The faster u get the gases out the faster you go. The new king silencer acts like sticking a bean tin up your exhaust, holding back the noise, also generating heat which in turn means a large loss in power.

Look at moto gp, mostly straight out pipes, louder than a jumbo jet on take off (fact!).

Now 2 strokes thts a different topic all together!

Also running a 600cc engine is a lot more effective also very simple by interchanging a few bits from a long and short stroke engine. But who would do that?

How about killing off a motor by adding a few drops of water to your tank of methanol when on a nice slick track, runs like a pig but drives to the first corner if people think that this is a one off think again.

Well said Darky.

He told him to stop the crap when he was slagging off the fans the other week too !!!

He has his moments does Darcy. But boy, he's shown so much more maturity this year and he's fabulous to watch and long may it continue!! :approve:

Edited by Jacques

Bridger can tweet what he likes. He is not the CHEAT

And you know this as a FACT do you?

I dont think smelly its that skilled. Like people have said, a long drill bit to drill a few holes in the obstruction (bean tin/sound deadener) job done!

He told him to stop the crap when he was slagging off the fans the other week too !!!

He has his moments does Darcy. But boy, he's shown so much more maturity this year and he's fabulous to watch and long may it continue!! :approve:

Good to see Darcy get a 15 point max at Wolves tonight. Tai was a bit out of sorts though. That's not like him.

Sorry, i went a bit off topic there.

You forgot transportation to Australia.

Why should he be rewarded for his transgression?

Also smelly do you think a 'bike washer' mechanic, who changes your engines, alters you ignition timing, changes your jetting, cleans/ files your clutch plates. Checks tyre pressures, chains, sprockets etc. Who holds sometimes a riders life in there hands knows nothing about mechanics? Get a grip, ask PK why an engine tuner tightens his chain? Chris louis sort his advice earlier.

Cant remember the last time a rider got hurt becuse his back wheel fell out

Me neither. But I can remember Adam Roynon almost being killed when his front wheel fell out.

I have washed a bike or 2, some my own, some others through friendship not personal gain may i add. The point i was trying to make was the king silencers arent tht complex. There not rocket science, same silencer as always just a large bung at the end stopping gases, cannot see a major engineering process involved to make them that much better if not surely they would of been manufactured in that way?

you are right they are not that complex, but to get more gasses through, the pipe must be cut open and the baffle holes opened, DK could not do that because it would not be under the decibel limit,you can not do this in a shed

I get ya, i'm an engineer and an odd bike washer ;) and i could get whatever is needed done in a couple if days if necessary, from alteration to chromed finished product. I just dont see riders mechanics getting this extreme when the likes of dep (massive moto x exhaust manufacturer, where decibel limits are more extreme than speedway 96dB) and akropovic (probably the biggest aftermarket exhaust manufacturer on then planet) couldnt come up with a viable solution. So i can only see it as a simple process of drilling the baffle plate to let the gasses thru? Also people at the meeting noticed no difference in sound?

I think there should be a professional code of conduct for all riders, that they should not be allowed to discuss speedway matters on social networking sites, until full investigations have come to conclusions of findings and outcomes

I think there should be a professional code of conduct for all riders, that they should not be allowed to discuss speedway matters on social networking sites, until full investigations have come to conclusions of findings and outcomes

I actually quite enjoy Bridger, a convicted thug, making himself look an imbecile. I wouldn't like to see censorship.

Edited by Chris