British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
britmet

Uem 80cc Cup, Holsted

Any results from Holsted for the UEM 80cc Youth Cup, held 6/7 August ?

Any results from Holsted for the UEM 80cc Youth Cup, held 6/7 August ?

I found them here:

http://www.holsted-speedway.dk/

JJ is the son of John J. Looks like a very good result for Glen Moi. I'm suprised at Lyager's position (I wonder if he withdrew?)

1. Jason Jorgensen - 15

2. Sam Jensen (HSK) -14

3. Glenn Moi (Norge) - 13

4. Patrick Josefsen (HSK) - 11

5. Fredrik Jakobsen - 9

6. Freddie Broms (Sverige) - 9

7. Johan Jensen (Sverige) - 9

8. Martin Steen Hansen (HSK) - 6

9. Alexander Johanson (Sverige) - 5

10. Niilo Vuolas (Finland) - 5

11. Henri Ahlbom (Finland) - 5

12. Simon Selch - 5

13. Patrick Haug - 4

14. Kacper Woryna (Polen) - 4

15. Kenny Wennerstam (Sverige) - 4

16. Andreas Lyager - 2

And Semi-finals (qualifyers only)

Semifinale 1

1. Jason Jørgensen 15 point

2. Andreas Lyager 13+3

3. Martin Steen Hansen 13+2 HSK

4. Frederik Jakobsen 11

5. Glenn Moi 10 Norge

6. Patrick Lykke Nielsen 9 ikke videre pga. reglen om max 4 DKér

7. Jonas Jensen 8 ikke videre pga reglen om max 4 DKér

8. Kasper Koldsgaard 8 ikke videre pga reglen om max 4 DKér

9. Kenny Wennestam 7 Sverige

10. Niilo Vuolas 5 Finland

11. Henri Ahlbom 5 Finland

Semifinale 2

1. Patrick Josefsen 14+3 HSK

2. Simon Selch 14+2

3. Alexander Johansson 12 Sverige

4. Freddie Broms 11 Sverige

5. Johan Jensen 9 Sverige

6. Patrcik Haug 8

7. Sam Jensen 8

8. Mikkel B. Andersen 8 ikke videre pga. reglen om max 4 DKér

9. Kacper Woryna 7 Polen

Jason looked very good.One of the few riders to do some proper passing without relying on mistakes from the oppo.Moi was also very good.Battled hard and in one heat took Ahlbom on the line after the Finn thought he had the heat and slowed.None too happy with himself and left his bike by the pit gates.Jason is of course half Ozzie.Before he had both the Danish and Australian flags on his kevlars and rode in Crumpie colours.Now he has the boxing kangaroo on his racesuit.Looks a very good talent

Report and some fotos on the Elgane site G.Moi

Edited by iris123

Jason looked very good.One of the few riders to do some proper passing without relying on mistakes from the oppo.Moi was also very good.Battled hard and in one heat took Ahlbom on the line after the Finn thought he had the heat and slowed.None too happy with himself and left his bike by the pit gates.Jason is of course half Ozzie.Before he had both the Danish and Australian flags on his kevlars and rode in Crumpie colours.Now he has the boxing kangaroo on his racesuit.Looks a very good talent

Report and some fotos on the Elgane site G.Moi

Thamks for the link Iris 123,great photos.It would be good if all nations trained young riders with the same engine size.In Scandinavia I believe it is mainly 80 cc as i have read on this forum,but what is the next class/Capacity? In England it is 125,250 and 500 from 14 years old.In Australia I believe it is 125,350 and 500.It would be good I feel if it was the same every wherebut i can se that running an 80cc two stroke would be cheaper than 2/350/500 fourstroke motor

Thamks for the link Iris 123,great photos.It would be good if all nations trained young riders with the same engine size.In Scandinavia I believe it is mainly 80 cc as i have read on this forum,but what is the next class/Capacity? In England it is 125,250 and 500 from 14 years old.In Australia I believe it is 125,350 and 500.It would be good I feel if it was the same every wherebut i can se that running an 80cc two stroke would be cheaper than 2/350/500 fourstroke motor

In Scandinavia they usually jump straight onto 500cc from the 80cc.Big jump i guess and i do think that the Danes at least take a bit of time to really get going on 500s.It is a bit chaotic with all these classes.I know some kids in Germany like Möser and Dittner have opted out of the German system of 125cc +250cc to ride mainly in Denmark.In fact Dominik Möser now lives in Denmark rather than in Germany