British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Liverstam

Elitserien Round 15

delay to the meeting alan ?? raining ?

I see on updates there is no score yet. Rain in Sweden on a Tuesday :lol:

Thanks. Alan.

When i type in that number in the sopcast box it comes up invalid. Only you have the SECRET code to sopcast :rofl:

Regards. Alan.

When i type in that number in the sopcast box it comes up invalid. Only you have the SECRET code to sopcast :rofl:

Regards. Alan.

Don`t know why you are having a problem working for me

Now live on sopcast-11028

Can you try copying and pasting it for a link?

Regards. Alan.

It worked for me listed as under public sport 1 on screen

What do you make of this Anders? The fact that Janusz was banned from riding in Sweden by his polish masters.

Even though it's laughable in general, I can't say I'm surprised in this case, with the on-going Polish Play Offs.

For the strength of the Elit Vetlanda team, I'm not sure we will suffer that much. His away form has been poor most of the season, especially in comparison to his average, and as we're now able to strengthen the reserve position (on paper, at least), we won't lose too many points.

I'm not as furious as one might think. :rolleyes:

Have you tried following link from soccer-live ?

Yes, but that brings up channel 109227 and when i type your number in the box it comes up "invalid"

Hey, i don't want to spoil your watching, i'll just follow on updates but i did so want to see P.P brothers!

Regards. Alan.

Got it!! Reinstalled sopcast and plug in and its on Yippee. Thanks for all your help. Now you've got to put up with me :lol: Alan.

Apparently it's been a really long time since I've followed a Swedish match live cause I can't even find a link for live updates. I used to use speedway.nu but it seems like they stopped doing live updates and I can't seem to find another site for it. Does anyone have a link?

I'm looking for updates on the Indianerna-Elit Vetlanda match.

And my first view of Junior P. is him creaming it. :lol:

Apparently it's been a really long time since I've followed a Swedish match live cause I can't even find a link for live updates. I used to use speedway.nu but it seems like they stopped doing live updates and I can't seem to find another site for it. Does anyone have a link?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/&usg=ALkJrhjyYmoCfiQ59OOwBsUcP1ySbI6ASA

http://www.svemo.se/speedway