British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Heathens V Colts

I'm affraid I cant offer a 'Bells and Whistles' build up for this one but someone else may. I thought I would start a thread anyway

Yes this is literally in football terms a 6 pointer, for me these two teams are fighting for the last play off spot, should belle vue win, then The Heathens chances of the play offs will be very difficult, as we have 4 home matches coming up, and amongst them are Stoke, so this is one of four MUST win meetings for the Heathens, good luck to all the guys,and hopefully we will get the result we need.

HEATHENS V BELLE VUE - TUESDAY PREVIEW

MONDAY AUGUST 15, 2011DUDLEY Heathens are preparing for their biggest meeting of the season against Belle Vue at Monmore Green on Tuesday (7.30).

The former Cradley club suffered two heavy defeats on the road at the weekend and have put themselves under pressure to make the play-offs.

And they will hand a debut to Jamie Courtney, who was signed at the weekend as cover for the injured Adam Roynon.

Heathens boss Will Pottinger said: "It was a bad weekend but we have to put it behind us, there's nothing we can do about it now.

"We are desperate to put it right and we have to win this meeting against a very good Belle Vue team. It's a big meeting for both teams and we need our supporters to get right behind us.

"I'm sure Jamie will get a good welcome and so will Danny Stoneman at reserve after we brought him back to the club last week."

HEATHENS: Jon Armstrong, Darryl Ritchings, Tom Perry, Ashley Morris, Jamie Courtney, Richard Franklin, Danny Stoneman.

Tough night ahead. I would take any kind of win and a night of exciting racing. :approve: Oh and a crap night for Garrity. :lol::P:wink:

Jeez 21st dont wind him up :nono: he is hard enough to beat already, but i must admit,i was expecting more from him this year, but it seems he is not getting much track time recently. :wink:

Yep Colts could do with a point from this one. Problem is Colts haven't ridden for weeks so may be bit rusty.

Looks like "Porky" is ready for Potato head round 2, hopefully Jason,s grandad wont get so wound up tonight, for those of you who dont know "Porky" is the guy on centre green mike, worth the admission price alone, when he is on form. :wink::rofl:

i will be very happy if we take a point from this one.

Thought there would be a lot more interest in this thread, however think this is bv's chance to go and get a big 4 points

Impossible to predict the Heathens at the moment, but welcome to the new boy, welcome back to the new/old boy and good luck to everyone else. Let's hope it's a great meeting. Exciting but safe racing,and one or two Heathens to make a good start occasionally.

Could be a cracker Belle Vue have got some cracking young talent backed up by two experienced campaigners who have both been prolific at NL level.

If the Heathens can match the Belle Vue top order, I think they can pull through to get a win, but can see Belle Vue picking up a point.

Dudley 47 Belle vue 43

Well done to all the guys, for a much needed win, hard luck to Bv but you got a point for your efforts. :cheers:

Does anyone know if that's was being recorded for DVD ???

Does anyone know why Garrity didn't ride?