British Speedway Forum
PhilK

Mildenhall V Scunthorpe

Very very glad to see what Michael Lee is saying about not rushing Cameron back, he is only 15 and this is only the 3rd tier of British Speedway, its not important in the greater scheme of things and we all know he's bound for bigger and better things than this, so let him get healed properly even if it means he doesnt ride again this season, it seems as though Adam Roynon tried to come back to soon for Dudley and I wouldnt want to see this happen to Cameron.

Whoever rides for the tigers this week I can see it being a good exciting tight meeting,and personally thats all I want from a speedway meeting, no dramas about who was born where or anything else like that, which seems to upset so many others,no real concern about who wins, although obviously I will be cheering on the West Row lads, just the best value I can get for my tenner please gentlemen !, oh and a good supply of sausage and chips please.

There is part of me thats hoping Jerran Hart might be eligible, not for any other reason than to see aljacks response !

Very very glad to see what Michael Lee is saying about not rushing Cameron back, he is only 15 and this is only the 3rd tier of British Speedway, its not important in the greater scheme of things and we all know he's bound for bigger and better things than this, so let him get healed properly even if it means he doesnt ride again this season, it seems as though Adam Roynon tried to come back to soon for Dudley and I wouldnt want to see this happen to Cameron.

Whoever rides for the tigers this week I can see it being a good exciting tight meeting,and personally thats all I want from a speedway meeting, no dramas about who was born where or anything else like that, which seems to upset so many others,no real concern about who wins, although obviously I will be cheering on the West Row lads, just the best value I can get for my tenner please gentlemen !, oh and a good supply of sausage and chips please.

There is part of me thats hoping Jerran Hart might be eligible, not for any other reason than to see aljacks response !

Well not wanting to disappoint you 2ndbendpostie here it is. Perfect! Hart will be in his rightful grade of racing the national league, bring it on he wont be out of his depth there.

Well not wanting to disappoint you 2ndbendpostie here it is. Perfect! Hart will be in his rightful grade of racing the national league, bring it on he wont be out of his depth there.

Am I right in saying that Harts average is too high for him to ride in the NL?

Mildenhall Fen Tigers:

1 Ben Morley (g)

2 Mark Baseby R/R

3 Joe Jacobs

4 Lewis Blackbird

5 Jack Hargreaves ©

6 Daniel Halsey

7 Aaron Baseby

Scunthorpe Saints:

1 Robert Branford (g)

2 Lee Smethills

3 Steve Worrall

4 Richie Worrall

5 Ashley Birks

6 Adam Wrathall ©

7 Stefan Nielsen (Even tho it says Stephen on the press release :D)

Taken from the Mildenhall Press Release.

Interesting choice of guest. Not amongst the heat-leaders people had been hoping for, although I think Ben has scored about 25 points in two visits to West Row this season, so hopefully he can get double figures again.

Hopefully the Jacobs-Blackbird pairing will improve Mildenhall's middle order strength, especially away from home.

Will be a tough meeting against a solid looking Scun-field side. Mildenhall will need to be at their very best to win this one and keep their play-off push on course.

Edited by neil3065

With the quality of riders on show this should be one of the best meetings of the season.Scunny have a very strong top end that stretches some way down the team..Tigers have strength in depth and home advantage..Could be some Rye supporters here with the involvement of guest Ben Morley, who will give 100% as always, and loves the Mildenhall track.. This one is to close to call and should pull a bumper crowd,,,

Scunthorpe what were you thinking! 4 points thrown away.

Please explain,could'nt get to the meeting,so not sure what you mean !!!!

Scunthorpe what were you thinking! 4 points thrown away.

good display though by the tigers to a hard fought victory....

Please explain,could'nt get to the meeting,so not sure what you mean !!!!

Scunthorpe used Robert Branford as a number 1 guest who scored 3 points. Rider replacement would have given Scunthorpe an easy 4 point win. It wont affect Scunthorpe making the play offs but they will now struggle to catch the mighty Potters to top the League and get choice of semi finalists.

Scunthorpe used Robert Branford as a number 1 guest who scored 3 points. Rider replacement would have given Scunthorpe an easy 4 point win. It wont affect Scunthorpe making the play offs but they will now struggle to catch the mighty Potters to top the League and get choice of semi finalists.

Cant see us catching Stoke now either,but the Saints have now racked up 40 plus points at Stoke,Dudley and Mildenhall,3 of our play off rivals

Still think the could be a hell of an exciting end of season in the NL

Edited by montie

Really hope Stefan Nielsen is ok after that horrible crash - amazed theres no comments on here about it. Best wishes to him.

you can never say a team threw away a 4 pointer. Its never easy to win on another teams track no matter the strength of the team.

All the best to Stefan also.