British Speedway Forum

Plenty of great advice on this thread. Cheers all.

Any news on tickets yet??

Any news on tickets yet??

Haven't seen any info about that yet.

Prices are up for tickets, but no sign of the tickets as yet!!

Best of luck with getting tickets, I've been trying since 11pm last night, the website is up and down like the proverbial, I think I've managed to purchase some but with such a flaky site I'm not 100% sure.

Best of luck with getting tickets, I've been trying since 11pm last night, the website is up and down like the proverbial, I think I've managed to purchase some but with such a flaky site I'm not 100% sure.

I am getting nowhere!!

This is the site. www.unibax.kupbilety.pl

Just showing the league fixture.... Getting stressed!

Edited by MattB

I am getting nowhere!!

This is the site. www.unibax.kupbilety.pl

Just showing the league fixture.... Getting stressed!

same here i,m wondering if its already a sell out. :mad:

same here i,m wondering if its already a sell out. :mad:

So am I.......

Tickets are on sale now. Just got mine.

Tickets are on sale now. Just got mine.

you have done well then i just get thrown out every time . Is there plenty of seats still left ?

you have done well then i just get thrown out every time . Is there plenty of seats still left ?

Yes. Keep trying. It took me a while to get in. Good luck.

Went to this GP last year and had a great time. City is historic and the old part of the town very enjoyable. Well...the beach volleyball was :cheers:

Stayed at Hotel Gotyk which is nice hotel just off the main square. Food is cheap and had a starter of soup, main course and a bottle of Zywiec for a deep sea. Suggest you stay off the square and eat down the side streets similar to Prague really.

Trams take you to and from the stadium. It's about 3 miles away. Not sure of price tho but they run relatively regularly.

Main station is across the river and is a cheap train ride back. Carriages are like the old BR ones in the 70's with sliding doors and am sure they are pulled by horse and cart or maybe its still coal! Didn't speak English at the station either but luckily the old Polish roots came to the rescue and managed to get the desired tickets and back to Bydgoszcz.

Went to this GP last year and had a great time. City is historic and the old part of the town very enjoyable. Well...the beach volleyball was :cheers:

Stayed at Hotel Gotyk which is nice hotel just off the main square. Food is cheap and had a starter of soup, main course and a bottle of Zywiec for a deep sea. Suggest you stay off the square and eat down the side streets similar to Prague really.

Trams take you to and from the stadium. It's about 3 miles away. Not sure of price tho but they run relatively regularly.

Main station is across the river and is a cheap train ride back. Carriages are like the old BR ones in the 70's with sliding doors and am sure they are pulled by horse and cart or maybe its still coal! Didn't speak English at the station either but luckily the old Polish roots came to the rescue and managed to get the desired tickets and back to Bydgoszcz.

Thanks very much. Really looking forward to my 2nd european gp jaunt!

Thanks very much. Really looking forward to my 2nd european gp jaunt!

we are in we have tickets what a performance got to be a better way than this many thanks to the Clerk i will buy youa :drink: thanks mate