British Speedway Forum

Well ...........who's going :cheers:

Oh yes :party:

For the 1st time ever (since the NBT pis...meet up began) I'm not working the Saturday or Sunday night so I'll be there from the off :D

Someone else can take on the role of Updates texter as I'll be in no fit state :drink:

I'll be there with my lovely other half :D ready for some Gjedde bashing this year since there's no Fish :P:wink:

I'll be there with my lovely other half :D ready for some Gjedde bashing this year since there's no Fish :P:wink:

Let it go Sarah,let it go :lol::P

Beat to this one Paul, was going to open this thread when the official line up was announced, but what the hell here we go.

PLRC Get Together New Barrack Tavern 2011

For those who don't for the last two years we have had a get together before the PLRC at the New Barrack Tavern just down the road from the stadium.

This is a chance for us all to get together have a chat and bit of banter and have a good drink before the meeting, this has got bigger every year and this year I am hoping that this year will be no different.

I have lots of suggests for different things to do and one idea is fancy dress, so this year fancy dress will be optional for those who want to.

We also have the "Squall's Top 6 Challenge" £2 to enter and you have to predict the top 6 with winner takes all, won last year by Alan of Glasgow.

For those who have never been to the New Barrack Tavern, the Barrack is a real ale pub that sells and excellent range of ales and lagers, for those who want to eat Kevin the landlord does an excellent carvery (fully recommended by Paulco).

Directions for the New Barrack are as follows; from the stadium cross the road and turn left, then walk past McDonalds,and keep walking approx 400 yards past the car showrooms and the dance studio, its very easy to find.

The fun and games starts around 12, when you can guarantee that the Glasgow boys will be in for, and will no doubt continue for the afternoon. This is chance for everyone to get together from the friendliest best league in British Speedway, so don't be shy come and join the fun, would be nice to see someone from every club. Those who have already confirmed are.

Spin King Sheffield

Spin King Junior Sheffield

Squall Sheffield

Paulco and friends Glasgow

Falkirk Bandit Berwick

Drac and a mini bus load. Redcar

Vog Stoke

Bluejam Birmingham

Bandit4eva Berwick

Shadders Rye House

So lets make this a fun day out, as people confirm I will add them to the list, so lets :party: and enjoy a few :drink:

Edited by spin king

Let it go Sarah,let it go :lol::P

When I and many other Berwick fans have had the chance to voice our opinion with him in the vicinity, then and only then will we let it go :wink::rofl::cheers:

Think i'll leave the fancy dress stuff to Drac and company . I'm a bit too old and refined for all that malarkey :wink:

Think i'll leave the fancy dress stuff to Drac and company . I'm a bit too old and refined for all that malarkey :wink:

I think I will leave you to guess where that idea came from. :lol:

Question is will Drac be having tactical drinks, every pint of lager counts as double. :lol:

I have a question: Does the landlord provide a Weightwatchers carvery for those of us who are looking after their figure?

I have a question: Does the landlord provide a Weightwatchers carvery for those of us who are looking after their figure?

:rofl::party:

Question is will Drac be having tactical drinks, every pint of lager counts as double. :lol:

Question: Will Blue Jam be collecting his drinks points again this year?

The carvery is for us fat gits . I'm sure Kev can rustle up some lettuce leaves if required . :P

The carvery is for us fat gits . I'm sure Kev can rustle up some lettuce leaves if required . :P

You think he could put a dash of Extra Light Mayo on them just to give some flavour :rofl:

I doubt it mate, have you seen Kevin, try having just the meat and veg with no pudding or potatoes. :t:

You want to try Slimming World mate its a quid cheaper. :approve:

Edited by spin king